Sponsored

What Else Is In Your Garage?

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Sounds like nothing but fun city!! That is a still a lot of power for a vehicle that doesn't weigh very much.

My Hellcat is a fat girl but feels so smooth on the road, would still be nice to drop about 1,000 pds out of her butt. Lol

This is what I did to the drive shaft on a car show fun day at a track. 3rd run and all He^% broke loose. You know something bad has happened when you see bolts going down the track and you are not. Good thing Dodge warrantied everything.

7.4 sec in the 1/8 mile. I even had folding chairs and ice chest in the trunk. Lol

My car is stock, including the tires.
IMG_4581.JPG
There must have been a flaw in that driveshaft. Stock tires shouldn't have broke a driveshaft. Maybe let your wife drive.:)
Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
There must have been a flaw in that driveshaft. Stock tires shouldn't have broke a driveshaft. Maybe let your wife drive.:)
ha, she was in the passenger seat for one run. I blamed her for it. Lol

I think I got a little wheel hop. My car is an automatic too. That is what 650 ft lbs of torque can do I guess. :cry:

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have done the same thing in a Jeep Wrangler. Exploded both u-joints, one yoke, and twisted the driveshaft. When it all goes wrong...it all goes wrong. Don't even get me started about the time I grenaded the tranny in my '96 SVT Cobra...

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have done the same thing in a Jeep Wrangler. Exploded both u-joints, one yoke, and twisted the driveshaft. When it all goes wrong...it all goes wrong. Don't even get me started about the time I grenaded the tranny in my '96 SVT Cobra...
Dang and I thought I had it bad!
Sponsored