First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7
Occupation
Retired
Mine showed up at dealer yesterday without any shipped notice. Still said it was at plant in his computer . Happy it is finally here.
Ford F-150 Current Shipping Delays 797F54D6-6C93-4C05-A2C3-DC958083FE71
Ford F-150 Current Shipping Delays 797F54D6-6C93-4C05-A2C3-DC958083FE71
Ford F-150 Current Shipping Delays 9A304C9C-82D2-4364-847A-A07DB8D33436
Sponsored

Cb Mw

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
My truck arrived at Granger on 8/8. Ordertrack app still shows it in Dearborn on a plant hold. Granger got a bunch of trucks at the same time so they’re backed up now.
Congrats! Did Granger contact you? Mine has shown shipped for 21 days. Didnt expect KC to Iowa to take that long.

Hoping I get a surprise email confirmation from the dealer one of these days.

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
Congrats! Did Granger contact you? Mine has shown shipped for 21 days. Didnt expect KC to Iowa to take that long.

Hoping I get a surprise email confirmation from the dealer one of these days.
No Granger did not. I got an email from the Ford Executive offices saying they'd been tracking my truck and their records showed it was delivered. I then checked the Ford tracker and it shows delivered to Granger and in "Final Preparation".

When I emailed Granger they told me they had the truck but they got 35 trucks in the last few days and had to work through them to do the inspection, recall, and prep work. And once they were done, their finance team would reach out to me.

Cb Mw

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
Thanks - I wonder if yours was expedited due to the complaint.

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Just adding my experience. Wrote the 4 emails I have 2 days ago. Got an email this morning from Tarita, I immediately called back and she answered. She is putting in an inquiry in with their track and trace team fwiw. My truck has been built since June 1. She mentioned maybe they were waiting for a truck already heading to dealer but mine should be going on a train first. Also said might be waiting for parts/chips but chat tells me there are no holdups there. Not expecting much but it is something. Granger is my dealer.

Sponsored

Harvey13118

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Just dis a drive by at Dealer. Truck is there. They apparently Just unloaded it. Exhaust pipe still warm. Check Ford Tracker doesn't show shipped.

Truck was built 6/1/22 Delivered to dealer 8/12/22. 9 weeks sitting waiting for ride to Cortland NY from Dearborn.

Good luck to all still waiting, gitting fed BS from Ford. They could at least sprinkle some sugar on it. Every week I call told won't know for sure till Monday or some other date for at least 6 weeks in my case.

Greg2561

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 SSV, 2022 F-150 Lariat 5 w/ BlueCruise
Occupation
Public Safety
Like others have posted here, Ford's vehicle tracking site is pretty lame. I stopped by the dealer today to ask if they had anything different than what the order tracker shows and I'm glad I did. The truck was unloaded at the Atlanta rail yard Friday and should be at the dealer this week. So the Ford vehicle tracking has shown the entire time that it was being shipped via convoy which was wrong, and it still shows that it has had no movement. If Amazon can tell you where your $5 item is and how many stops away it is on the day of delivery, you'd think that Ford would have better tracking info on a $70k + vehicle. At least it's not too far away now. Hopefully it doesn't sit on the CSX or NS ramp for weeks like some others have had happen.

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Like others have posted here, Ford's vehicle tracking site is pretty lame. I stopped by the dealer today to ask if they had anything different than what the order tracker shows and I'm glad I did. The truck was unloaded at the Atlanta rail yard Friday and should be at the dealer this week. So the Ford vehicle tracking has shown the entire time that it was being shipped via convoy which was wrong, and it still shows that it has had no movement. If Amazon can tell you where your $5 item is and how many stops away it is on the day of delivery, you'd think that Ford would have better tracking info on a $70k + vehicle. At least it's not too far away now. Hopefully it doesn't sit on the CSX or NS ramp for weeks like some others have had happen.
Yep…mine took a ride from Dearborn to KC via NS and has been sitting there since July 25th. Complete BS

JoshuaL450

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 6.5' 302A Package Black
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
It shows convoy because the last part of the journey is a truck. It will only show rail if a trucking company is not involved...kind of dumb but that's how their system is set up. A lot of the guys from the 5/16 build week had convoy and most shipped rail then convoy...mine was straight convoy since my dealer was 4 hours from Dearborn with no logical rail yard for it to ship to.

Sponsored

Wheresmytruckat

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Wheresmytruckat

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Truck finally shows a date under built. Anyone else awaiting shipment and if so, for how long now? Mine is at the KC plant.

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
Truck finally shows a date under built. Anyone else awaiting shipment and if so, for how long now? Mine is at the KC plant.
I’ve been awaiting shipment since 7/2. But others are shipping immediately, so it makes no sense.

Wheresmytruckat

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150