CSP ECM RECOVERY Campaign #22B08

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Has anyone seen this or received this before. This came up on my FordPass today under recalls and I can't seem to find any information on it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A new search brought up results on the MachE forum. Apparently, it has to do with TSB 22-2150 and is time sensitive.

Attachments

PeteRit

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat PB
Occupation
Retired
Yes it is on mine as well. Kinda scared to take it in to the dealer though hearing all these horror stories. I can't go without my truck for a month and my dealer refuses to give loaners.
Ford F-150 CSP ECM RECOVERY Campaign #22B08 313B5A49-2BE8-43F1-8E35-399DAE925BDB

JJ_Tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Has anyone who updated themselves received this? I’m wondering if the campaign notification will go away once updated, or is there something the dealer has to do?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I updated on Saturday and the APIM was finally installed yesterday, the alert still came up today. I'm hoping that the dealership will just have to clear the CSP. I plan to call tomorrow and ask about it, but I'm kind of POed at my dealership. When I took the truck in to try and get the SW 1.7.1 problem solved, they said I didn't have any updates available but during my updates and I found 11.

mschiraldi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport 2.7 SCREW
Yup just got it too, will reach out to the dealer tomorrow and follow up.

OP
OP
Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have a GWM update that I found today that fails with a VCM communication error. I'm wondering if that could be part of it. I got the truck updated to 2.3.0 today so now I'm stuck.

"Steve"

First Name
"Steve"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21(1).302.PB.157.OX
got this too. woot.

mschiraldi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got off the phone with my dealership. Said he ran the "system check" and it said everything was up to date and that no updates were needed to be performed. They did the trailer brake recall and said they were done. I tried to push the issue, tell him how I can see the 1.7.1 update timed out, SYNC auto update is again greyed out, and even tell him to just manually push the APIM update. He said he can't do it unless the Ford app tells him to do it. Gonna try another dealer.

Sponsored

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Just got off the phone with my dealership. Said he ran the "system check" and it said everything was up to date and that no updates were needed to be performed. They did the trailer brake recall and said they were done. I tried to push the issue, tell him how I can see the 1.7.1 update timed out, SYNC auto update is again greyed out, and even tell him to just manually push the APIM update. He said he can't do it unless the Ford app tells him to do it. Gonna try another dealer.
Do it yourself. Its not hard

mschiraldi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do it yourself. Its not hard
Wanted to avoid investing a couple hundred into Mongoose and FRDS just for something Ford is supposed to take care of. I’m sure it is easy as I am comfortable with Forscan. Unless someone local to SJ is available I may have to just pull the trigger I suppose.

redduke916

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid
Occupation
RV technician
Has anyone seen this or received this before. This came up on my FordPass today under recalls and I can't seem to find any information on it.
The dealer has had my truck (Ferman Ford in Clearwater FL) for two complete days trying to program/reset the system for this recall. They said they are trying to get Ford Technical to help them but are unable to get assistance. They also said this has happened to them before, so I wonder why they don't have the experience to fix it again. To add insult to injury, their phone system is inoperative and they aren't getting my messages or texts. They said they are also "waiting parts" for the windshield wiper recall.

redduke916

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid
Occupation
RV technician
Going on four days at the dealer. Yesterday they advised they had to "recalibrate" every module on the truck to effect this recall. This is pathetic. Should I move to a different dealer of is this recall that problematic to do?

redduke916

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid
Occupation
RV technician
Day five at the dealer. Called Ford and they were no help. Apparently the update is causing multiple recurring fault codes to be generated from random modules. The dealer cannot figure it out and Ford tech has had the ticket for two days. Now they want the truck into next week!!!
Sponsored