Sponsored

CSP ECM Recovery 22B08

Orvil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Is there a way to tell if my truck has had the issue from CSP 22B08 addressed?

This is a time sensitive notice that Ford put out for folks with certain 21 F-150s and Mach-Es to update their ECM to be able to receive OTA updates. I’m realizing in the forum that folks have had trouble with their dealerships successfully fixing this issue and that they had to keep their trucks there for a while. Is there a way to check for certain that the issue was fixed? I remember when this CSP “recall” was open in my FordPass app, but then it was no longer there after taking it to the dealership to do the trailer brake recall in May. As I’m looking through others folks comments about their Sync version and features I’m starting to think that it was marked as fixed in my truck but not actually addressed.

My questions are:
How do I tell if CSP 22B08 was addressed?
If it hasn’t been addressed, but marked as complete, am I hosed if I ask the dealership to run the update? Especially now that it’s past the 11/1 deadline
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
What is your current Sync version?
Can you enable/disable the Update schedule in Sync? (or is it greyed-out and unresponsive to settings)

OP
OP

Orvil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
What is your current Sync version?
Can you enable/disable the Update schedule in Sync? (or is it greyed-out and unresponsive to settings)
Current SYNC is 4.0.20301 based on the Ford website. Can’t enable automatic updates. Unresponsive to settings and says I’m on the latest update.
https://www.ford.com/support/sync-maps-updates/

I’ve been looking through the forum threads and found the issue common to the Job 1 F-150s, and have been working with Jesse-infotainment to get it fixed via USB flashing per this thread. So far I’ve got the files and the formatted USB. Hopefully things kick off soon!

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
If you are driving around with the USB stick and the APIM files from Jesse, then you already kinda know where you are at.

Just hang in there. It'll kick off eventually.

OP
OP

Orvil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
If you are driving around with the USB stick and the APIM files from Jesse, then you already kinda know where you are at.

Just hang in there. It'll kick off eventually.
Yeah I’m definitely more aware of what’s going on after looking through the other threads. I’m a newbie in the community but I definitely feel like I’ve come a long way since I first posted the question. You guys are fantastic.
Sponsored