Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
There are now two easy ways to get your vehicle serviced without ever leaving your home or office. With Ford Pickup & Delivery*, your preferred Ford Dealer will pick up your vehicle, service it at the dealership and drop it back off. And with Ford Mobile Service**, have your vehicle serviced right in your driveway.

Contact your preferred dealer to schedule an appointment today or learn more about Ford's convenient service options.

*Ford Pickup & Delivery is offered by participating dealers and may be limited based on availability, distance, or other dealer-specified criteria. Does not include parts or repair charges. A nonoperational vehicle is not eligible and will require a Roadside event.
** Ford Mobile Service is offered by participating dealers and may be limited based on availability, distance, or other dealer-specified criteria. Does not include parts or repair charges. Available at select locations. Services and mileage vary by participating dealer. See dealer for details.
Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
i used it once so far
it was ok, and saved me a trip to dealer than a ride home
they came out picked up the edge and then brought it back the next day

WA_502A

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A
I dropped my truck off at my local dealer for warranty work a few weeks ago. Once it was done they offered to deliver it. Only problem is they "forgot." No apology, just a: sorry we forgot to drop your truck off, you'll need to come it.

Both of my local dealerships are terrible so not a huge surprise.

22Platinum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR 3.5
Occupation
software engineer
Once it was done they offered to deliver it. Only problem is they "forgot." No apology, just a: sorry we forgot to drop your truck off, you'll need to come it.
Mine too offered then forgot; when I told them they put me on hold and there was some commotion but the vehicle was delivered.

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Most of the higher end cars that offer this will pick up your vehicle with a flatbed. Not Gobber with a truck but something nice. A lady I knew that owned a Jaguar used to have this done.

Shooter56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Lawyer
My dealer picks my truck up and drops it off for any warranty work. They did one repair at my office parking space. I’ve found this service to be great. Always a text reminder for when they are picking it up and dropping it off.

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I'm still trying to figure out how to find which dealers do mobile service.
Search on Ford.com you get lots of dealers and all have generic description of how mobile service works. Nothing to show they actually have mobile service. Very annoying.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief

Old Hat

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT RCSB, 2005 ZR2 Blazer 5 sp manual
I avoid dealers and any service shops as much as possible just to avoid any inadvertent damage. Pickup/delivery service would only increase the risk. I've brought parts to the body shop just so the rest of the car wouldn't be subject to damage. Wheels get removed from the vehicle and delivered to the tire shop for mounting and balancing. Less risk of damage and less stress on me.

jhelrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 CC Platinum FX4 5.0 4X4 3.73 LB
A dealership around me has a pickup radius of 5 miles. Another one further from me has a pickup radius of 30 miles. I'm 29 miles away. I much prefer the small town dealership but having to drive there, drop off the vehicle, get a ride back home, etc. is not convenient. This pickup service is!

I understand not wanting other people to drive your vehicle, but I can pretty much say for certain, I'm sure I drive my truck harder than they do.

Los150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L EB Platinum w/BAP
Occupation
Info Tech