Ford Accessories has poor customer service

F150craycray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Nightmare
Be warned.
I placed an order with them for a drop in bedliner (cant have spray in) over a month ago, paid for a dealer to install it (I didnt have time)
Booked the appointment
Took the morning off work, got to the dealer & was told, sorry it's not here.
No one from ford accessories or the dealer contacted me in advance.
Ive called both the dealership & ford accessories & no one can help
The accessories people say they arent able to see the status, the dealer says its not us call the accessories people.

Seriously unbelievably poor service.
Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
ford accessories knows exactly where it is.
i had an issue last week with splash guards, called the ford acc site and the guy told me when and who signed for them
i then called the parts guy at dealer and BOOM they were there. for some reason the email failed or ??

OP
OP

F150craycray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
3 different customer service reps said they can't tell me where it is as they can't check the warehouse
I'm about ready to give up & get a refund

RLTW175

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 SCrew, STX 5.0
Occupation
Fire Starter/Meat Burner turned Sales Guy (but I still light fires)
Had the same exact issue with an order for floor liners. Ordered in December of '21, still nothing. After four months and multiple phone calls with no answers I finally just gave up and ordered Husky liners off Amazon.

OP
OP

F150craycray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Had the same exact issue with an order for floor liners. Ordered in December of '21, still nothing. After four months and multiple phone calls with no answers I finally just gave up and ordered Husky liners off Amazon.
4 months! Unbelievable
Did they refund you?

Sponsored

RLTW175

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 SCrew, STX 5.0
Occupation
Fire Starter/Meat Burner turned Sales Guy (but I still light fires)
They did. But it took way more of my time than it should have.

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
They did. But it took way more of my time than it should have.
Ive had excellent service from my locally owned dealer in Hemmingway SC. getting accessories for my F150 in a timely manner. Im sure someone at your dealership dropped the ball somewhere

OP
OP

F150craycray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Nightmare
Be warned.
I placed an order with them for a drop in bedliner (cant have spray in) over a month ago, paid for a dealer to install it (I didnt have time)
Booked the appointment
The accessories people say they arent able to see the status, the dealer says its not us call the accessories people.

Update - ordered in March, it's now June 6th, I've got dozens of calls into Ford accessories. Theyve lied to me multiple times now saying they've escalated my case but no one contacts me even though they say a supervisor will.
I finally gave up & asked for a refund & they refused WTF
Said because its been escalated they cant refund, that despite the fact no one is doing anything to investigate

I'm so over this.

MallCrawler

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Maxima, 2022 Tremor on order
Update - ordered in March, it's now June 6th, I've got dozens of calls into Ford accessories. Theyve lied to me multiple times now saying they've escalated my case but no one contacts me even though they say a supervisor will.
I finally gave up & asked for a refund & they refused WTF
Said because its been escalated they cant refund, that despite the fact no one is doing anything to investigate

I'm so over this.
Chargeback time!

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
I’ll second that sentiment.
I bought a bunch of stuff and some came with no hardware and some without box’s. Just a shipping label stuck to it. When I asked for hardware they said it’s impossible to issue hardware separate. Return it well send u a different one.
I didn’t have a box for it because it didn’t come in one, so I couldn’t drop it at a dealer. I had to find packaging to return it. They said they would reissue the order , nope refunded me a portion of what I paid. I called back and followed up, they couldn’t have cared less. Cincinnati ford performance warehouse. I’ll never spend my money with them again. Worse than China vendors on Amazon. They do answer the phone but they can’t help fix there mistakes.
The RMA people are3rd party telecom operators who promise anything. But Ford warehouse doesn’t honor the RMA instructions.

Sponsored

OP
OP

F150craycray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
I’ll second that sentiment.
I bought a bunch of stuff and some came with no hardware and some without box’s. Just a shipping label stuck to it. When I asked for hardware they said it’s impossible to issue hardware separate. Return it well send u a different one.
I didn’t have a box for it because it didn’t come in one, so I couldn’t drop it at a dealer. I had to find packaging to return it. They said they would reissue the order , nope refunded me a portion of what I paid. I called back and followed up, they couldn’t have cared less. Cincinnati ford performance warehouse. I’ll never spend my money with them again. Worse than China vendors on Amazon. They do answer the phone but they can’t help fix there mistakes.
The RMA people are3rd party telecom operators who promise anything. But Ford warehouse doesn’t honor the RMA instructions.
Yes it's not even bad service, it's off the rating chart
I've honestly never seen / experienced anything like it.
I'll never buy from ford accessories again

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Just for comparison and FWIW my recent experience with Accessories.Ford.com, this in regard to an order for Super Duty 2017-2022 Trailer Sensor Kit with Pro Trailer Backup Assist (Qty - 1) Part Number: LC3Z1A189A ....
  • Monday June 13, 11AM - place order using 20% off code (ACC20), the discounted price was calculated correctly, selected expedited home delivery for $9.95; received automated order confirmation email within minutes
  • Tuesday June 14, 3PM - Received automated shipping notice email with FedEx tracking number
  • Wednesday June 15, 4PM - item delivered by FedEx
Easy and prompt fulfillment, I have no complaints.

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
Ford Accessories has poor customer service

Fixed it for you.

JimmyKumbaya

First Name
JimBob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XL (STX)
Nightmare
Be warned.
Booked the appointment

Interesting range of experiences in this thread. I echo the original poster. Ordered a bedliner and tailgate protector on Jun 12, and, since I wanted it dealer-installed, was forced to schedule an installation appointment via the Ford Accessories web site. I selected Jun 20. Jun 20 rolled around and it occurred to me I hadn't received shipping confirmation, so I called the dealer, they had no record of an appointment. Figured I'd give it a couple of days. Called, the very friendly lady at Accessories said "my system doesn't show me if it's been shipped or not, but it probably has been." ?! More time passes, then I stumble across this thread and think "hmmm." So I call today (Jun 23) and ask again. Different person still can't give me an ETA or tell me if it's shipped, if it's on back-order, or anything. She suggests I call the dealership to see if they can see where it is. I said, "Wait: my dealer parts counter guy said Ford Accessories and his operation are totally separate, he has nothing to do with you and Ford Accessories, but he should have view into YOUR ordering system?"

So, I say (confidently) "Cancel my order." Oh, she can't cancel the order, either. "My system doesn't allow that, you can cancel only within 30min of placing the order."

Just got off the phone with my credit card company, they've issued provisional chargebacks. (The Accessories rep also told me they don't charge the credit card until shipment, they charged my card the day I placed the order.)
Sponsored