• Total voters

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
I have heard that you need to drive the truck 30 minutes for the update to go through, I'm not sure but I have gotten three updates now. The full screen CarPlay is nice! I'm on update 3.5.4.

Just be sure and have updates checked nightly, I do them at 1 AM. They will come as long as you have a decent wifi signal to your truck from your home.
I would think the dealer would make sure our trucks have the latest update? Maybe I'm thinking backwards but that would seem important to me, much more important than the salesman linking my phone to my truck. I automatic updates enabled and have it set to update every night when connected to wifi in my garage, and I'm still on 4.0.22082 ?
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 Screenshot (7)
Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
I wish my ford pass worked!

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Mine also doesn't list any recent updates and just says software is up to date. I asked in the VIN lookup thread and rugedraw responded with:
"No OTA history in the past 60 days and no OTA in queue at this time. Some people haven't gotten updates in much longer than that. Nothing to be concerned about."

I guess I just have to wait. I do get my phone disconnected from Sync ever so often so I may try to swing by a dealership and see if they'll update it.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Mine also doesn't list any recent updates and just says software is up to date. I asked in the VIN lookup thread and rugedraw responded with:
"No OTA history in the past 60 days and no OTA in queue at this time. Some people haven't gotten updates in much longer than that. Nothing to be concerned about."

I guess I just have to wait. I do get my phone disconnected from Sync ever so often so I may try to swing by a dealership and see if they'll update it.
Let me know what you find out!

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 (waiting on delivery)
Is anyone else still waiting on their '22? I have an order date of 03/03/2022, and I believe Granger has the truck at this point.

But I'm curious as to whether or not I'm the only one. Seems wild that there are '22s that haven't been delivered.

Sponsored

RB3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Retired Military
Is anyone else still waiting on their '22? I have an order date of 03/03/2022, and I believe Granger has the truck at this point.

But I'm curious as to whether or not I'm the only one. Seems wild that there are '22s that haven't been delivered.
Yep, I'm still waiting, ordered April 22, built as of 12/9/2022 after 4 month chip hold. I've been having some concerning thoughts about the final deal, starting to get discouraged this far into the 23MY. Amazing to say the least!!!

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 (waiting on delivery)
Yep, I'm still waiting, ordered April 22, built as of 12/9/2022 after 4 month chip hold. I've been having some concerning thoughts about the final deal, starting to get discouraged this far into the 23MY. Amazing to say the least!!!
I'm hoping I get lucky and there are some good incentives on the MY22s when I get delivery.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

You are not. Still a couple out there. Good luck!

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Short timers. So funny.....I remember when that was me.....
12/6/2021 order confirmed. Still waiting.

I believe I am the last, US based, 2021 order date hold out, but please let me know if I am wrong.

My sympathys to everyone who is still waiting................

My congrats to those who are enjoying their new ride....

Edit... And for those who received a problem child, words cannot do it justice

Last edited:

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT

I believe I am the last, US based, 2021 order date hold out, but please let me know if I am wrong.

And to think I bitched and moaned about my situation. Bless your heart man. Damnation that's a long time to wait.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

I’m hanging out for you man! You still have people here rooting for you!

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
And to think I bitched and moaned about my situation. Bless your heart man. Damnation that's a long time to wait.
That is what this forum is for. Misery loves company.
Others have had it worst, so I cannot complain. Some took longer, some have to wait on body work, trucks with issues right after receipt. The list goes on..

I’m hanging out for you man! You still have people here rooting for you!
I just hope you are thinking about us sad sacs while you are rolling around in style!

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Others have had it worst, so I cannot complain. Some took longer, some have to wait on body work, trucks with issues right after receipt. The list goes on..

I just hope you are thinking about us sad sacs while you are rolling around in style!
I’m still here hanging with you, too!

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)

I'm picking mine up at Granger tomorrow morning! Want me to look around to see if I see yours?

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

I think about how much you are going to love your truck. It has definitely exceeded my expectations! Just want all of us rolling around with smiles on our faces😊
Sponsored