First Name
Danney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Designer
Thought I was cooking with gas last week. I received the in production date 9/16 and my window sticker. Also it looks like my modules populated on the as built Motorcraft site.

So this morning I reached out through the Ford messenger and was informed my order is “micro chip at plant on hold”. I don’t know if it’s stuck in a parking lot or Ford is still waiting for all the modules before building it. Anyone else get this on their order? If so how long did it last?
Sponsored

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 XLT soon 2022 F-150 Platinum
Thought I was cooking with gas last week. I received the in production date 9/16 and my window sticker. Also it looks like my modules populated on the as built Motorcraft site.

So this morning I reached out through the Ford messenger and was informed my order is “micro chip at plant on hold”. I don’t know if it’s stuck in a parking lot or Ford is still waiting for all the modules before building it. Anyone else get this on their order? If so how long did it last?
Good luck. You were lucky they told you right away. Waited 2 weeks before telling me. Currently been in production 50 days.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
If modules populated, the truck is built but missing stuff. I spent 10 weeks in chip purgatory April-July of this year. I was missing the 754 modules, I believe it was 59 of them. Good luck, hopefully your not stuck to long.

Martin

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2019

Same situation!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dhuber78

Dhuber78

First Name
Danney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Designer
Good luck. You were lucky they told you right away. Waited 2 weeks before telling me. Currently been in production 50 days.
Damn!!! Did you ever get an office email from Ford saying your order is on hold?

Moc cock 8

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 XLT soon 2022 F-150 Platinum

oneinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost, 2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
Ford tracking has had my truck in production since 08/21/22. I called Ford CS today. My truck has been "produced" and has a chip hold. They said expected delivery is week of 10/03/22. The last email I received from Ford was way back in August telling me my truck was entering production 08/15.

ronsandiego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lariat Sport, PB, FX4

You’ll win the Ford lottery if you get a production date and built in the same time period.

I ordered in February - got a blend date of 8/17 and have been “in production” for over 40 days. Hopefully you have better luck but unfortunately things are moving painfully slow. Hang in there.
Sponsored