Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I remember Barstow....
It will be interesting if I hear anything from the dealer tomorrow. When I told them I had an overnight trip last Thur/Fri they said ok we will have delivery set for Monday (tomorrow) so far no email or status to show the truck has arrived, and believe me I have been watching especially since we were nearing page 225 haha
I honestly think you will be there tomorrow. I think you showed up at the rail yard this weekend. Oh yeah. Barstow is such a wonderful dusty high desert town. Almost Wild West like.
Sponsored

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
I thought about the Diamondback. I think it's pretty cool. My buddy has one on his Denali HD. It is the real deal, no doubt about it. It can hold a side-by-side on top. But it folds in two pieces with the bar in the middle. I don't have a need for an ATV, so I changed my mind on it. I'm going with the Retrax Pro XR. The cost is not insignificant, it's a $2k. It takes up valuable space on the back of the short bed, but it rolls away and locks wherever you want. So if I do find something tall, just roll it back. I can use the tracks to put a rack or basket on top if needed. (I haven't thought about it too much.) LOL
Those were my thoughts too regarding the Diamondback and the Retrax. I frequently have a need to haul stuff that would not work well with the Diamondback. I bought the Retrax Pro XR during Christmas and it is now sitting in my garage waiting for the spray-in bed liner to be installed next Monday.

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
I already have the $1000 retail order cash back just would to like to find more
I don't know if this is helpful, but here is the list of rebates I received taken from my paperwork. Granger was awesome at making sure I received every rebate possible. The only one I know something about is the rebate for $2,500, which was a PCO I received right before I ordered.

Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 1673253117073

SunnyD

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Sport Trac, 2022 F150 (Ordered)
I don't know if this is helpful, but here is the list of rebates I received taken from my paperwork. Granger was awesome at making sure I received every rebate possible. The only one I know something about is the rebate for $2,500, which was a PCO I received right before I ordered.

1673253117073.png
Woot! You did even better than me! Thanks @PatchManager! I didn't even think to check my paperwork for numbers. I'll check tonight, and if I have anything additional, I will share. Yes, Granger was great about finding everything I qualified for.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

1673253117073.png
That is awesome! Thanks patch!

Sponsored

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
I don't want to be all braggy and stuff, but my truck has been SHIPPED!!!! Holy moly I can't believe it. Finished one day and shipped the next. You can't beat that. My super close friends at Ford are really spreading the love today. See, I told you Ford was my friends and they wouldn't let me down. 🤸‍♂️ 🍻 (super bad case of Stockholm Syndrome)(and I changed my vote)

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I don't want to be all braggy and stuff, but my truck has been SHIPPED!!!! Holy moly I can't believe it. Finished one day and shipped the next. You can't beat that. My super close friends at Ford are really spreading the love today. See, I told you Ford was my friends and they wouldn't let me down. 🤸‍♂️ 🍻 (super bad case of Stockholm Syndrome)(and I changed my vote)
You should be driving before Ground Hog Day! :)

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
I was just reflecting on my reign as the 👑 of Chip Hold. It dawned on me that I am required to abdicate my throne because I am no longer on chip hold. Who has the longest chip hold wait now? Don't be shy - step up and take your crown!

Last edited:

PaulO

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 PB
That's awesome! Get your accessories ready. 🍻

Sponsored

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT

1673253117073.png
I hope these Program Numbers translates into rebates I can use. Does your paperwork put names to the program numbers?

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I was just reflecting on my reign as the 👑 of Chip Hold. It dawned on me that I am required to abdicate my throne because I am no longer on chip hold. Who has the longest chip hold wait now? Don't be shy - step up and take your crown!
I think @PPEng15 is the crown holder now! 👑

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Congratulations!🍾🎉 That is such great news. Now we have a real race going on between you @Meathead and me to see who gets theirs first! It’s on!

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Congratulations!🍾🎉 That is such great news. Now we have a real race going on between you @Meathead and me to see who gets theirs first! It’s on!
So mine is sitting in Needles CA for 2 days. If you look on maps it looks like there is a train hub there. Probably waiting for a new ride which I’m ok with. It’s made it into the state pretty fast and my delivery date is the 20th. So hopefully it can catch a ride up north in the next few days.
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 4500E3CB-3B57-4588-A47F-C7A18C1A4C90
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 28AF515D-E675-4983-9173-1EA3F619A679
Sponsored