• Total voters

BigDealBP

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (On Order)
Yeah. So much for going first. I felt really bad when you got bumped so far. I’m glad that you are getting yours.
Maybe we'll get there some day 😂 Have a trip coming up in a few weeks. Would be nice to have it for that
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Maybe we'll get there some day 😂 Have a trip coming up in a few weeks. Would be nice to have it for that
Ive canceled like 3 trips this year. Still have more. The funny part is we needed a bigger car for my wife so she ordered a couple weeks ago. Hers is in transit already. Suppose to be here this month.

BigDealBP

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ive canceled like 3 trips this year. Still have more. The funny part is we needed a bigger car for my wife so she ordered a couple weeks ago. Hers is in transit already. Suppose to be here this month.
Dang that's crazy. I know its been said before on here and I'm happy other people are getting their vehicles but its really discouraging seeing people ordered/built after mine, while mine just continues to rot in the lot. @Ford Motor Company 55 days and counting since it rolled off the line

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Dang that's crazy. I know its been said before on here and I'm happy other people are getting their vehicles but its really discouraging seeing people ordered/built after mine, while mine just continues to rot in the lot. @Ford Motor Company 55 days and counting since it rolled off the line
I feel you man. Right there with you. Blend date one day before yours

Ryan4U

First Name
Su
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
You're faring better than me. Ordered 10.12.22, went into production 9/12, currently on chip hold. Dealer says truck is built but still "in production"....
Damn...that's so shame @Ford Motor Company
You will be hitting your 1 year anniversary in couple of weeks and I guess I won't have my FY22 truck until early FY23, ridiculous :(

Sponsored

ronsandiego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lariat Sport, PB, FX4
thanks. Ididn’t google the name, as I googled tracking Canadian national rail car and it took me to all the message boards were one person asked for the number which was the sameas CSX.
Did you find a way to track a railcar on Canadian National? I was told my truck is also being shipped via CN and I'm having trouble locating a way to track it down.

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Did you find a way to track a railcar on Canadian National? I was told my truck is also being shipped via CN and I'm having trouble locating a way to track it down.
I just called 1-800 361-0198 (CN) and the guy who answered was nice enough to tell me it just past Madison IL this morning and is to arrive in Salem IL by tomorrow to transfer to Union Pacific.

I might have heard him wrong on the Madison as that is past Salem, but I do no it transfers to UP in Salem where he said it can take 24 to 48 hrs.

Verdenc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Explorer, Escape
Occupation
Underwear model
Been in production since August 24. At some point shortly thereafter I attempted to activate the truck via the app. It sat in "Activation Pending" status ever since.

A few minutes ago I got a notification on the Fordpass app that my "activation request was denied." Could this mean that somebody, somewhere, in a remote lot far far away, was mucking about with it (possibly installing chips)?

Anybody had that happen and then shortly thereafter receive notice of built status?

I of course punched the button again... Back to awaiting activation status.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Been in production since August 24. At some point shortly thereafter I attempted to activate the truck via the app. It sat in "Activation Pending" status ever since.

A few minutes ago I got a notification on the Fordpass app that my "activation request was denied." Could this mean that somebody, somewhere, in a remote lot far far away, was mucking about with it (possibly installing chips)?

Anybody had that happen and then shortly thereafter receive notice of built status?

I of course punched the button again... Back to awaiting activation status.
My understanding is someone has to be in the truck to actually deny the request.

Right after my truck's blend date, I hit the FordPass activation. The next week, someone was driving my truck and accepted the request. I'm guessing they accidently hit the wrong button. I had full FordPass access for several weeks until they installed more modules, performed a software update and then a master reset. The reset kicked me out of FordPass. Within the next day or two, my truck changed to "built".

I've been trying to send the activation request since then however it kept saying I needed to wait until delivery. I've read they put vehicles in transport mode while they are being shipped. I'm sure this has something to do with saving the battery. My truck was delivered to Granger on 9/30. Every few days I kept trying to activate via FordPass. Yesterday my sales person sent me pictures of my truck so I decided to try activation again, this time it went to pending. I'm guessing Granger PDIed my truck yesterday and took it out of transport mode.

Hopefully this helps.

Sponsored

McGuyver

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Grand National

Wish I could tell you that it is a good sign but I sent activation request a couple of weeks ago, 5-6 days later I received notification that it was denied. There has been no updates to modules or status that would indicate any progress. Mine is weird on the order status page - build bubble is checked but no date beside it and status shows to be shipped. No email from Ford so I figure it is bad info and truck is on hold waiting for something….
I did send another activation request last night.

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
My sales manager wrote to the shipping company they deal with to put a rush on my truck. Here’s the response!!

Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 1665088468972

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
My whiplash journey continues lol. Looks like I caught it just at the right time last night while they were moving it. This morning back to built and now, back to shipped. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that this is for real this time.

Ford36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502A
Couple of my buddies works at the plant and they confirmed July end - mid Sep production on power boosts, tremor and Raptors were hit with IP cluster shortages. Trucks are parked all over south east michigan. Good thing is that they have the clusters and badges and working their way thru the oldest waiting trucks. Looks like the wait could be anywhere from month to 2 months depending on what other parts the trucks missing.

BigDealBP

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Couple of my buddies works at the plant and they confirmed July end - mid Sep production on power boosts, tremor and Raptors were hit with IP cluster shortages. Trucks are parked all over south east michigan. Good thing is that they have the clusters and badges and working their way thru the oldest waiting trucks. Looks like the wait could be anywhere from month to 2 months depending on what other parts the trucks missing.
Curious as to what the oldest waiting are at this point. Im not on many other threads so I'm not sure where my 8/8 build week falls in line. 2 months seems a crazy wait after already waiting 2 months so far.
Sponsored