Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?

• Total voters

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
Ordertracker has has 504 vehicles in similar status for 3 days. So they haven’t produced any similar vehicles AND they haven’t produced any. It seems pretty crazy to me.
Sponsored

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
Does a status of "In Transit" mean the truck has actually shipped or could it mean that it is sitting at a ramp somewhere? I got the "In Transit" email a week ago, but the VVR and Ford chat don't show any tracking information, and the delivery date was pushed pushed out. That makes me wonder if it is really in transit.

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
I did the paperwork for my truck today. When we worked up the numbers the dealer “found” a PCO for me of 2k. They couldn’t or wouldn’t say how I got it. I’m just under eight months since I ordered. Hopefully you guys with the long waits will get the same thing.

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
Does a status of "In Transit" mean the truck has actually shipped or could it mean that it is sitting at a ramp somewhere? I got the "In Transit" email a week ago, but the VVR and Ford chat don't show any tracking information, and the delivery date was pushed pushed out. That makes me wonder if it is really in transit.
Mine has been “in transit” for about 2 months. So far it moved from the factory to Ramp 59 and a couple of days ago they moved it to Ramp 58. That’s a total distance of about 3 miles in 2 months.

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
I did the paperwork for my truck today. When we worked up the numbers the dealer “found” a PCO for me of 2k. They couldn’t or wouldn’t say how I got it. I’m just under eight months since I ordered. Hopefully you guys with the long waits will get the same thing.
I was told by Ford marketing that I have a PCO expiring on Jan 3rd. They gave me a certificate number but couldn’t tell how much it is for. Is that normal?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I was told by Ford marketing that I have a PCO expiring on Jan 3rd. They gave me a certificate number but couldn’t tell how much it is for. Is that normal?
Just got the same thing. I had checked with my dealer about a couple months ago and was already getting $1000 for a custom order and I hope this new one is on top of that. Also expiring jan 3rd so we know I’m not getting my truck by then so who knows

PaulO

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 PB
Just got the same thing. I had checked with my dealer about a couple months ago and was already getting $1000 for a custom order and I hope this new one is on top of that. Also expiring jan 3rd so we know I’m not getting my truck by then so who knows
Did they send you a PCO recently? I have a 3k PCO that is valid because I ordered before last March. I would love to get another.

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
I reached out to Corri to see if she could give me a new PCO with a different expiration date or make so sort of note about this one because I had (and still kind of don't) no confidence that my truck would show before then and this was her response:

"Good afternoon Mr. Cannon,

If you can get me the PCO Code I will send the information over to my contacts in marketing and see if we can have them put an exception on the expiration date."

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Did they send you a PCO recently? I have a 3k PCO that is valid because I ordered before last March. I would love to get another.
Ford marketing just said a have a certificate. Didn’t know for how much

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I reached out to Corri to see if she could give me a new PCO with a different expiration date or make so sort of note about this one because I had (and still kind of don't) no confidence that my truck would show before then and this was her response:

"Good afternoon Mr. Cannon,

If you can get me the PCO Code I will send the information over to my contacts in marketing and see if we can have them put an exception on the expiration date."
Hmm. Corri is mine also. Let me know what she says.

Sponsored

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Psychologist
Hmm. Corri is mine also. Let me know what she says.
Will do. I'm sure I'll here from her in about 25 business days 😂 . I was honestly surprised she responded to that email the day of (Monday)

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Will do. I'm sure I'll here from her in about 25 business days 😂 . I was honestly surprised she responded to that email the day of (Monday)
Lol. I emailed her Monday. Crickets

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
Mine has been “in transit” for about 2 months. So far it moved from the factory to Ramp 59 and a couple of days ago they moved it to Ramp 58. That’s a total distance of about 3 miles in 2 months.
Ramp 58 is staging for rail to KC?

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Psychologist
Lol. I emailed her Monday. Crickets
Two client responses in one day is obviously a strain on her and increases her workload exponentially 😂