First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (on order)
plus:
Ezyrolln said:
That is crazy on how fast you got your truck, I ordered end of March and still don't have a VIN number. I feel like few Dealers in GTA have ordered trucks more than the allocation allocated to them and therefore Ford isn't even scheduling those trucks for production.

Eastcourt and Planet Ford... Hmmm, those names come up a lot here.

You guys should ask your dealers how many trucks they have sold... my guess is that they will GLADLY brag about how many hundreds of trucks they sold and leased. Then you need to pause, look em right in the eye and ask them how many their allotment per month is for their dealership.

I bet the proud grin melts off their slimy little faces...
My order is from Meadowvale Ford, they are number 1 in volume in Peel but again they oversold big time. My prioriry code is quite decent as well @ 10 but again no progress and now when i ask them all i hear is 2.7L Lariat is the most sold truck and hence the backlog.
Sponsored

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Hi All,

Just joined the forum because mysery loves company! I ordered my F-150 XLT SCAB Apr 20, i got a VIN at the end of may but no movement in terms of getting an ETA just "in order processing". I'm out of Halifax.

My VIN is 1FTFX1E56MKE50343

Cheers,
Tony

Moy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A, 1991 Lada Niva
Hey. Nothing special. Lariat 502A 2.7, Grey, drop in liner, 20" wheels. Fx4.

Last edited:

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
My ETA was 08/29, then 2 days later 08/22. Now two weeks later it has just now changed to 09/07... I know it changed sometime between 10:35pm & 10:40pm PT today 07/15. I know this because I have checked my tracker every 5 minutes for the last 6 months. I still get a weird feeling my truck will arrive at my dealer in 2 weeks or less... Seems to be happening to some..

Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My ETA was 08/29, then 2 days later 08/22. Now two weeks later it has just now changed to 09/07... I know it changed sometime between 10:35pm & 10:40pm PT today 07/15. I know this because I have checked my tracker every 5 minutes for the last 6 months. I still get a weird feeling my truck will arrive at my dealer in 2 weeks or less... Seems to be happening to some..
No kidding. My KC build has been in production since June 24. Last night ETA bumped from Aug 8 to Aug 27. Now, this morning it’s Aug 24.

Either way I’m extremely pissed off. I was expecting a build and ship like most others once KC reopened. My original build date was April 19 and then got bumped with all the shut downs.
Like everyone else, I’ve been more than patient. Ship my truck, Ford!

Last edited:

Bigboypants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazdaspeed 6, Gmc Yukon, Nissan Sentra, Ford Focus
Ordered march 23 and still in order processing, eta is at 1990/01/01 for several months now

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Update for me @ KCAP.

My June 24th production was released to the body company to get the drop-in bed liner yesterday according to my visibility report.

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Update for me @ KCAP.

My June 24th production was released to the body company to get the drop-in bed liner yesterday according to my visibility report.
Morning that’s good to hear,I hope they move there asses and get you your truck,we had the same build date there’s no reason why you should still be waiting..I ordered a lariat 502a with a spray in liner,and I’m picking it up tomorrow..

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Finally picked up my truck. Jan 25 order, 5 months and 20 days from order to pickup.

For those worried, the truck is a 3/30 build, it's flawless. Drove it 250km already and not one bad thing to say. No idea about the OEM tires since I had the dealer swap them for winter rated ATs, but the rest of the truck is pristine.

Sponsored

Trucky McTruckface

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 XLT Supercab.
Update for me @ KCAP.

Is the KC plant currently shut down? And yours still gets sent off site? Could this mean they are touching up 'finished' trucks during the closure? That would be good news.. Could get a lot done in that time..

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
My buddy is waiting on his truck in Calgary. It’s been in the rail yard (in Calgary) for almost a week now. I think the rail yard is like 10 min from the dealer. Is that normal?

I know nothing is normal these days but really what could be the hold up. No carriers to get the truck from the yard to dealer?

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
My buddy is waiting on his truck in Calgary. It’s been in the rail yard (in Calgary) for almost a week now. I think the rail yard is like 10 min from the dealer. Is that normal?

I know nothing is normal these days but really what could be the hold up. No carriers to get the truck from the yard to dealer?
I was told by dealer it could take 3 weeks to come from the rail yard in calgary