Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Jaapvir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Waiting For) 2021 F150
Hi ship date was July 2nd with an eta of august 17.. coming via Canada post lol…the truck is built and sitting at the rail yard waiting for over a week now oh and it was built June 24
wait how did you find out it was Canada post ???

my end date changed from 7/21 to7/16 to 8/12
Sponsored

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
wait how did you find out it was Canada post ???

my end date changed from 7/21 to7/16 to 8/12
this Is now beyond ridiculous I ordered it in January and there’s guys here from December still…completed trucks are sitting and waiting. Friends have ordered in March and received them in June and fords customer service is useless

Jaapvir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Waiting For) 2021 F150
this Is now beyond ridiculous I ordered it in January and there’s guys here from December still…completed trucks are sitting and waiting. Friends have ordered in March and received them in June and fords customer service is useless
lmao Brother….I’ve.Been waiting since nov 4th ?? just checked Cassens.com and the truck with the 1 VIN # after mine is coming to my dealership ????

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Hey everyone, just wondering how long it takes after vehicle goes into “in transit” with a convoy shipment from Dearborn to Toronto/Milton
I am just outside the GTA and mine went from 10/31 to awaiting shipment on the 8th, it is at my dealer now.

Sponsored

ty1029

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Hey everyone, just wondering how long it takes after vehicle goes into “in transit” with a convoy shipment from Dearborn to Toronto/Milton
My truck Left Dearborn on June 29th and arrived at dealership (GTA / MIssissauga) July 7th. I also had a build out of KC and took exact same amount of time.

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Did anyone in Canada get an offer in exchange for being delayed like i have seen some people in the USA getting?

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I ordered March 15, and my truck arrived at the dealership May 6, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to this.

Goldwing Guy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Did anyone in Canada get an offer in exchange for being delayed like i have seen some people in the USA getting?
The great offering from Ford has not made it across the border yet that I have heard of. Our American friends have had an Amazon card offered but nothing here, maybe we will get a 5 dollar Tim card lol.

Ezyrolln

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat (on order)
I ordered March 15, and my truck arrived at the dealership May 6, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to this.
That is crazy on how fast you got your truck, I ordered end of March and still dont have a VIN number. I feel like few Dealers in GTA have ordered trucks more than the allocation allocated to them and therefore Ford isn't even scheduling those trucks for production.

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
That is crazy on how fast you got your truck, I ordered end of March and still dont have a VIN number. I feel like few Dealers in GTA have ordered trucks more than the allocation allocated to them and therefore Ford isn't even scheduling those trucks for production.
same here. I ordered March 15th from planet Ford. Still no vin

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Actually, looking at the calender, it was May 7., but yes, it makes no sense. The dealer had the VIN in about a week, and I never bothered following up, until the dealer informed me a few weeks later that my ETA was May 22-28. The afternoon of May 7, the dealer called me, and told me that I could come and look at it. The dealer had the PPF , flaps, and box cover installed, and I picked it up the following week. The process could not have gone any smoother.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Me too. Ordered March 31st from East Court. No VIN.
plus:
Ezyrolln said:
That is crazy on how fast you got your truck, I ordered end of March and still don't have a VIN number. I feel like few Dealers in GTA have ordered trucks more than the allocation allocated to them and therefore Ford isn't even scheduling those trucks for production.

Eastcourt and Planet Ford... Hmmm, those names come up a lot here.

You guys should ask your dealers how many trucks they have sold... my guess is that they will GLADLY brag about how many hundreds of trucks they sold and leased. Then you need to pause, look em right in the eye and ask them how many their allotment per month is for their dealership.

I bet the proud grin melts off their slimy little faces...
Sponsored