First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
My status changed to "in transit" yesterday and shows shipped yesterday. Is there any way to track it from this point forward? Or is a waiting game until it arrives at my dealer?

E430D21B-6920-4E99-BA61-72407799B74D.jpeg
Nice, looks like yours was produced the same day as mine but no Ship or Transit date on mine yet.

Sponsored

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
I just saw his reply back on F150Forum to your request and the screenshot shows the status "Awaiting Shipment" since Feb 25th. What is taking so much time. Sorry for the not to exciting update.
I have no idea why it's taking so much time to ship. It's so frustrating knowing it's built and just sitting somewhere awaiting shipment. Either way, thanks for the suggestion to contact Pioneer! He's amazing to do this for so many peoples' orders while juggling work and home time.

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
I have no idea why it's taking so much time to ship. It's so frustrating knowing it's built and just sitting somewhere awaiting shipment. Either way, thanks for the suggestion to contact Pioneer! He's amazing to do this for so many peoples' orders while juggling work and home time.
Pioneer74's assistance is so remarkable. The amount of status updates he gets which he replies in a timely manner. It can gives sometimes hope and sometimes it burst bubbles. In all cases, it gives a little more info than the Ford Tracker.

random1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic
Yay. CP Rail has updated the status to Arrived in Calgary! Let’s see how long it takes to get to the Calgary Dealer... I can see the train from my house...

Hoping for a pickup on Monday (I can also see the dealer lot from my Balcony).

Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
I got the call that my truck arrived today. I will be picking it up early next week because they have to still do the bedliner, wheel liners and pdi it. I can't believe I will finally be taking delivery soon. Crazy timing too. It was built March 4th and arrived here March 10th. Crazy
Holy Cow Congratulations That is Awesome ?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Can anybody tell me what the transit date is? Mine says 24. That isn't a date. Am I to assume that means the 24th of this month?

EE25DB19-E468-4D29-BF08-817459EABCAA.jpeg

The 24 means estimate time of arrival 24 days for shipping.
Sponsored