imarun

imarun

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Getting your BC issue fixed and getting your truck fully updated are two different animals. I can check FDRS from my laptop at home later to see what modules you have pending updates, but you cannot perform updates yourself with the adapter you ordered. You need a more expensive one and a license to FDRS to perform updates. Let's get one thing resolved first and then we will worry about the rest.
Could you please check what updates are needed for my tuck? I will get the FDRS license if there are updates the dealership was not able to do.
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Could you please check what updates are needed for my tuck? I will get the FDRS license if there are updates the dealership was not able to do.
Gladly, but I will have to do that later when I get home as I only have FDRS on my personal laptop and not my work computer.

OP
OP
imarun

imarun

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Gladly, but I will have to do that later when I get home as I only have FDRS on my personal laptop and not my work computer.
Could you please check if my truck has any updates?

Thanks to
Its a east fix with Forscan if you take it home and get Forscan its takes a few seconds
Thanks to @Jesse-Infotainment for helping me remotely with FORScan to activate BlueCruise on my truck. I still have to test it by going on a Freeway if it works.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I'm in bed, but I'll check for you tomorrow to see what's pending.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Could you please check if my truck has any updates?

Thanks to

Thanks to @Jesse-Infotainment for helping me remotely with FORScan to activate BlueCruise on my truck. I still have to test it by going on a Freeway if it works.
You have no further updates. It was completely up to date the only issue you had was what I fixed