Sponsored

MichF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Super informative. Still leaves me a few questions. My background is I'm a paid beta tester for a major aviation auto pilot company. I'm between projects.
I'm particularly interested in adopting this project to my 2022 f150 platinum.
My truck has every sensor, camera and software. It has park assistance, blue cruse 1.2. I understand that adaptation for the f150 is beta.
Questions are
What cables are needed?
Is the ipma involved?
Most of all where can I go to get base information on just the f150?
Discord has a #ford channel but I can't seem to navigate the hundreds of threads that talk about the basics of initial installation.
The Machefourm mentioned does not have the basic information pertaining to f150 specific.
I'm willing to do my research but need guidance .
Who can help with a 1.2 upgrade? I have a 2021 with working BC 1.0 and would love to try the new software.
Sponsored

Spiffy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 platinum powerboost
Occupation
Retired
With mine it involved swapping out my 2022 ipma with a 2023 ipma. Some programming changes in that ipma that I payed to have done then some forscan changes that I did. A fair amount of calibration. I also had to have every sensor available. Not a easy task.
I'm glad I did it but the result is rather unimpressive. Absolutely no way I'm going to pay 800 going forward. While the centering is better its frequency of disconnects and distractions are frustrating. There is no GD rhythm or reason for the disconnects. Same stretch of road, same weather, same painted lines same every thing . One day fine then next day poof!! Grab the wheel. Cruse control on my ebike is better. He'll even my home built auto pilot in my plane holds better in storm turbulence than this rather unrefined software.
Sponsored