Bluecruise 1.2 release

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
Sounds like the Mach E is getting a nice Blue Cruise upgrade, followed by the lightning. Maybe one day it will make it down to us

https://electrek.co/2022/09/08/2023...ane-changes-with-fords-bluecruise-1-2-update/

• Lane change assist: The system will perform a hands-free lane change when the driver taps the turn signal and will even suggest when a lane change may be beneficial due to slow-moving traffic

• Predictive speed assist: BlueCruise automatically and smoothly adjusts the speed as drivers approach a sharp curve and will help alert the driver beforehand that a speed change is about to occur

• In-lane repositioning: Helps hands-free highway driving feel more natural by keeping the vehicle in its lane while subtly shifting its position away from vehicles in adjacent lanes, especially large semi trucks
Sponsored

Antimatter22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Limited in Star White.
That would be a nice update. The timing will be interesting to see when we get it compared to the other two.

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
We really need this update, I don't trust blue cruise going high speeds on curvy highways it has a hard time keeping the lane. Also it does feel like it gets to close to one side of the lane, even when passing big semi it felt too close.

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
Sounds like the Mach E is getting a nice Blue Cruise upgrade, followed by the lightning. Maybe one day it will make it down to us

https://electrek.co/2022/09/08/2023...ane-changes-with-fords-bluecruise-1-2-update/

• Lane change assist: The system will perform a hands-free lane change when the driver taps the turn signal and will even suggest when a lane change may be beneficial due to slow-moving traffic

• Predictive speed assist: BlueCruise automatically and smoothly adjusts the speed as drivers approach a sharp curve and will help alert the driver beforehand that a speed change is about to occur

• In-lane repositioning: Helps hands-free highway driving feel more natural by keeping the vehicle in its lane while subtly shifting its position away from vehicles in adjacent lanes, especially large semi trucks
But only on new Mach E’s, no OTA’s on existing ones.

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Wow! Looking forward to this. Not expected!

Sponsored

OP
OP
zacko11288

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering

My 2ND Ford

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired
Some of us would like to have Blue Cruise before we even begin to discuss upgrades. Just my 2 cents.

Gengle

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Eco-Boost
So will we eventually get an update that includes the Lane Change Assist and the other two upgrades mentioned or will that only apply to 2023+? First time posting on a forum so if I do something wrong I apologize in advance!

Fordphanatic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
So will we eventually get an update that includes the Lane Change Assist and the other two upgrades mentioned or will that only apply to 2023+? First time posting on a forum so if I do something wrong I apologize in advance!
All MY 2021 and up F150's are supposed to get the Alexa release.

Sponsored

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Is there any new info for 1.2 updates on our F-150s?
I can confirm it will work on 21-22 F150s, but I wouldn't expect ford to trickle it down anytime soon.
I feel like they have all but abandoned the gas F150 the Lightnings and Mach-E are getting all the love right now.

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
I have my credit card ready If this becomes available through an FDRS update

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
I would jump on it too if it becomes available to FDRS

snyce1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F150PB PLATINUM, 17'Escape, 15'expeditionEL

Anyone know if and when our older (2021)F150's will get updated to Blue cruise version 1.2?
I have automatic updates in and have seen nothing
Sponsored