Bed Light Upgrade Recommendations

TheRealSOB

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7 eco Space White
Looking to upgrade the bed lighting From the fairly weak stock lights at the rear of the bed. Considering a LED strip light kit from Amazon but there's a ton of options and I'm curious to know if someone here can recommend one they've had good luck with.
Sponsored

catfishkid1986

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 Lariat, 2005 F150 XL, 2021 F150 PB Laria
Occupation
Material Handler
Looking to upgrade the bed lighting From the fairly weak stock lights at the rear of the bed. Considering a LED strip light kit from Amazon but there's a ton of options and I'm curious to know if someone here can recommend one they've had good luck with.
I have worked with this product for a while, as a good friend of mine is an installer. Its really easy to use, and they used to sell kids for truck beds, or you can buy it by the foot, in a few different colors.

Blue Water LED's

Jaylars

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 5.4 XLT SCREW and 2021 5.0 XLT SCREW
Occupation
Military
I had these in the old rig and will install them in the new rig when my Leer cap gets built. Under rail bed lights are great or you can upgrade your factory bulbs with brighter LEDs.

F150 LEDs
Sponsored