Tonneau cover vendor recommendations please

OP
OP

PaulGrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
Picking up my power boost F150 tonight and will be installing the retract pro XR cover. Does anyone know if I will have to drill holes for the drainage tubes, or are there existing holes in the front of the bed? If I need to add drainage holes, is there a specific location they should be drilled? My truck is coming with the Ford spray in bedliner. Appreciate any advice!
Yes and no. In the front wall of the bed on either side there is a rubber plug or cover, maybe 2” x 3” or so. You drill through that for the drain tubes. Easy and no stress.
Ps - I also have a spray in bed liner. No problems.
Sponsored

Kangio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB Platinum RR BAP in production 4/5/23
Yes and no. In the front wall of the bed on either side there is a rubber plug or cover, maybe 2” x 3” or so. You drill through that for the drain tubes. Easy and no stress.
Ps - I also have a spray in bed liner. No problems.
Great, thanks!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
I’ve done the research and decided on a Retrax tonneau cover for my ‘22 F-150, now I am looking for vendor recommendations. Your first person experiences will be most helpful.
I’m looking for:
- customer service meaning timely responses, delivery on schedule as committed, and warranty support.
- price is obviously important, but it’s telling that it’s not the top of my list.
- reliability meaning a reputable vendor that has a track record. I’m not too interested in fly-by-night, lowest cost vendors.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Check out our video here that goes over our top 3 recommendations. PM me for pricing as we offer the best pricing on bed covers

Sponsored