Sponsored

Battery.....problem solved

PowerBoostSoCal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet Powerboost
Northstar is by far the best option.

Check out this thread I'm commenting on now about batteries.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/low-battery-battery-gauge.19198/post-427374
YES, Northstar is the BEST, but Odyssey and Optima make a great batteries too - these are 99.99% virgin lead batteries with HUGE CCA ratings (dual purpose - deep cycle and starting) and very long warranties. So for larger than normal budgets or if you have wenches, stereos and lots of lights - they make sense. If you don't need all the bells and whistles, or even if you are more budget minded - a good AGM like Duracell (East Penn/Deka) - Autozone - OReillys - Walmart - will provide great service too! Northstar is owned by Odyssey and they also make the X2 blue top (which has a longer warranty - 4 year full replacement). Phew, I am out now ...
Sponsored

OP
OP
powerboatr

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
could be a knock off,
never thought to much about it
but dealer did mention they were on back order
maybe its a "FILL IN" i will get a better pic tomorrow

STL04

First Name
Morhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost
YES, Northstar is the BEST, but Odyssey and Optima make a great batteries too - these are 99.99% virgin lead batteries with HUGE CCA ratings (dual purpose - deep cycle and starting) and very long warranties. So for larger than normal budgets or if you have wenches, stereos and lots of lights - they make sense. If you don't need all the bells and whistles, or even if you are more budget minded - a good AGM like Duracell (East Penn/Deka) - Autozone - OReillys - Walmart - will provide great service too! Northstar is owned by Odyssey and they also make the X2 blue top (which has a longer warranty - 4 year full replacement). Phew, I am out now ...
You are correct, but please avoid Optima. (they were are #1 warranty across the country and have horrible RC performance)

And the "3rd" pick AGM would be one of the East Penn brands.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/low-battery-battery-gauge.19198/post-427418
Sponsored