Sponsored

Any Tremor Sticker "Delete" Fans?

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I just orded my 2023, so I have A LOT of time to mull this over.....but I'm not a huge fan of stickers...really any stickers in general. So, I am seriously considering removing the two Tremor stickers that are on both sides of the bed. It's still going to say Tremor all over the place (seats, quarter pannel badge, shocks, etc.).

Any one else do this, or of like mind?
Sponsored

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ F 150 Tremor
First thing I did on the way home from the dealership, have never been a fan of stickers on a truck either. Like you, I think there is plenty of badging to let people know it’s a Tremor.

Ford F-150 Any Tremor Sticker "Delete" Fans? 0F65B58D-0F0C-4FBF-81C8-A7375B1BE430

Tharnett78

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost, 2008 F150
Occupation
Gas Plant Operator
I had the dealer remove the XTR stickers and not put any dealer stickers on my new PB. You'd think ford would use badges instead (my 2019 sierra x31 had badges on it.)

The stickers just look cheap and a $80000 truck should not look cheap.

I prefer the clean look and the red stickers stick out (excuse the pun) like a sore thumb on a grey truck.

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
First thing I did on the way home from the dealership, have never been a fan of stickers on a truck either. Like you, I think there is plenty of badging to let people know it’s a Tremor.

0F65B58D-0F0C-4FBF-81C8-A7375B1BE430.jpeg
Your truck looks great. Did you put a level kit on it? Or maybe it's just resting on a hill?

Also, how did you remove the stickers? Heat gun, and peel by hand? Was there any residue that you had to clean up? I want to do it carefully, since my color is AMB, and will most likely show any mistakes I make with the paint.

Sponsored

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
I am firmly in the NO stickers camp. These trucks look too good to have stickers. Once the truck gets here and I take possession, I'm going to plug my heat gun into the truck at the dealership to remove those stickers.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
Your truck looks great. Did you put a level kit on it? Or maybe it's just resting on a hill?

Also, how did you remove the stickers? Heat gun, and peel by hand? Was there any residue that you had to clean up? I want to do it carefully, since my color is AMB, and will most likely show any mistakes I make with the paint.
I've taken stickers off my last 4 trucks. Lariats, King Ranch..I'm sure a Tremor is no different.. If it is in the sun on a warm day or a few minutes with a hair dryer is enough. Warm up one edge and lead the peel with the hair dryer. It doesn't take much and there's no danger and most times no residue that a little detailing spray won't clean up. If it takes more than 2 minutes per side you are overcomplicating it.
Ford F-150 Any Tremor Sticker "Delete" Fans? 20220609_202637

OP
OP

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I've taken stickers off my last 4 trucks. Lariats, King Ranch..I'm sure a Tremor is no different.. If it is in the sun on a warm day or a few minutes with a hair dryer is enough. Warm up one edge and lead the peel with the hair dryer. It doesn't take much and there's no danger and most times no residue that a little detailing spray won't clean up. If it takes more than 2 minutes per side you are overcomplicating it.
20220609_202637.jpg
Thanks! Also great to hear that there's a few like minded folks.

I mean, we pay $70K and up, and pick a color that we like, and then they put a sticker on it? I don't get it.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Not a Tremor owner but I'm not a fan of stickers (removed '4x4' on mine) and I definitely like @Nomad's 'sleeper' Tremor pictured above (y)

Sponsored

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ F 150 Tremor
@WalterMitty,

Super easy to do with a heat gun/ hair dryer. I actually stopped by my local car wash on the way home from the dealership & they took them off with the cost of a wash.
Yes, I’m running the Auto Spring 2.5” kit with the Fox BDS rear shocks. I love the setup & still have about an inch of rake, but wish Fox would hurry up and put out some “Tremor approved“ front coilovers already…..

HSV_MIkeJ

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.music-by-mike.com
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat, SC Rapid Red
Occupation
DJ
Pulled off all stickers and badges that are not bolted on, within 10 minutes of getting my truck home. The come off pretty easy. Did they same thing with my 2008 FX-2, and my 1995 Chevy Silverado ( even pulled of the tailgate full width Chevrolet metal badge.

1Truckdriver

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Truck driver
Pulled mine off about a week after bring her home. Pulled stickers off after truck sat all day in my work parking lot. Easy peasy

Ford F-150 Any Tremor Sticker "Delete" Fans? 864E7D0C-5472-4A94-934F-C6DD61E976CA
Sponsored