Sponsored

Adaptive Head Lights - Coming to the US???

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
An update to my issues. The Forscan team got back to me with a custom version to try. How awesome are they?

After that I was able to write to all the modules I couldn’t write to before, including the IPMA module.

About 2 minutes later I had Glare Free up and running, and working flawlessly.

Such an awesome feature! Thanks Robb!

:beer cheers:
Great news!
Sponsored

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
An update to my issues. The Forscan team got back to me with a custom version to try. How awesome are they?

After that I was able to write to all the modules I couldn’t write to before, including the IPMA module.

About 2 minutes later I had Glare Free up and running, and working flawlessly.

Such an awesome feature! Thanks Robb!

:beer cheers:
Great news! What do we have to do to get to the same point? Whom do we contact? What do they need? Ect??

DK4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Great news! What do we have to do to get to the same point? Whom do we contact? What do they need? Ect??
Are you asking about how to get a version of Forscan that allows you to write to all the modules if you are having issues?

Or how to do the glare free changes?

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Are you asking about how to get a version of Forscan that allows you to write to all the modules if you are having issues?

Or how to do the glare free changes?
The Forscan version

Sponsored

DK4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
The Forscan version
The first thing I would recommend doing before you ask them for help is do the minimum that they recommend you do first. That involves everything listed here, as well as purchasing and trying the recommended adapter (OBDLinkEX) with updated drivers and firmware (YouTube), as well as make sure you are using the latest released Forscan version.

If you have tried all that, and still cannot write to certain modules, you send them an email [contact(at)forscan.org] with a brief explanation, and copies of your Forscan logs (YouTube).

Then they should get back to you.

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
Before I jump in with both feet I thought a read that Job 2 '22s are missing some hardware to allow these to work properly. Is this correct? My Platinum had a blend of 03/22. (Apologies but can't seem to find the answer via search.)

DK4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Before I jump in with both feet I thought a read that Job 2 '22s are missing some hardware to allow these to work properly. Is this correct? My Platinum had a blend of 03/22. (Apologies but can't seem to find the answer via search.)
That is a job 1 truck. Mine was blended 3/29/22 and I’m currently driving around with glare free rockin.

Ranger621

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4
I have a 2022 F150 Lariat and it has the adaptive headlights directly from the factory. also it only has auto high beams.

Sponsored

DK4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
I have a 2022 F150 Lariat and it has the adaptive headlights directly from the factory. also it only has auto high beams.
Is your truck Canadian?

Glare Free headlights is not where they bend according to the steering wheel.

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Can anyone with a Job 2, 2022 (US Spec) truck chime in on the availability of Glare Free lights?

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Can anyone with a Job 2, 2022 (US Spec) truck chime in on the availability of Glare Free lights?
Keep in mind the part changeover timing is based on the Job #2 CANADIAN trucks, which run on a slightly later schedule, but is right about now.

Since you're not even scheduled yet, it's unlikely you will have the hardware for this.

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Got ahold of Forscan yesterday. Sent them the logs and what my troubles were. They had me a new version of software by the end of the day. I was able to get the IMPA to take the changes.

But i noticed this morning that not only does the glare free not work but also the auto highbeams. Truck stayed in lowbeam on the way to work. Had the Green headlight with the "A" on it on the dash, but nothing happened. Guess I'll have to triple check everything tonight.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
If it was too bright out, auto-high/glare-free won't work. Not saying that's the problem, but could be. For me, if I can't easily see the light output, glare free and auto high doesn't do anything
Sponsored