Sponsored

8/2 Build Week

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
At least you have built trucks! Can't even get my May order built yet.
Sponsored

jdr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5EB
Occupation
Retired Fire / EMS
Thoughts and prayers, brother! Stay strong, however, you are welcome to fall off the wagon and join me! Lol

While that might be affecting some, my truck has been built and ready to ship for 22 days now. Both my dealer and Ford chat say it's not missing anything and it's ready to go, so something else is causing my holdup. No clue what it is...
I’m with you. Mine is built, traveled by rail from Dearborn with the last scan being the the Markham Yard terminal in the Hazel Creat, IL area (south of Chichgo). I’m only 2.5 hours from there and I’m on day 10 on the waiting side for further movement. I was advised by FP the next scan would be when convoy delivers it to the dealership. Tracking reflects 9/15-9/21 ETA. Almost 30 days after it arrived in the Yard (as mentioned, only a 2.5 hour drive from my dealer and me).

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
I’m with you. Mine is built, traveled by rail from Dearborn with the last scan being the the Markham Yard terminal in the Hazel Creat, IL area (south of Chichgo). I’m only 2.5 hours from there and I’m on day 10 on the waiting side for further movement. I was advised by FP the next scan would be when convoy delivers it to the dealership. Tracking reflects 9/15-9/21 ETA. Almost 30 days after it arrived in the Yard (as mentioned, only a 2.5 hour drive from my dealer and me).
I’m extremely similar with same exact expected delivery. Only difference is I’m 5 hrs away. But I sit here silently shaking my head. In this time of trucker shortage…one way to get things moving faster is to allow dealerships to go to the rail yards and take delivery themselves. I’d happy allow the 300 miles on my truck to get it a month sooner.

Lots of emotions atm. Including anger. Trying to stay positive. But getting harder and harder by the day knowing that it took a day to get half way to me. And going to be 30 days to go 5 hrs. I know it is what it is at this point. But it is still extremely frustrating.

jdr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5EB
Occupation
Retired Fire / EMS
I’m extremely similar with same exact expected delivery. Only difference is I’m 5 hrs away. But I sit here silently shaking my head. In this time of trucker shortage…one way to get things moving faster is to allow dealerships to go to the rail yards and take delivery themselves. I’d happy allow the 300 miles on my truck to get it a month sooner.

Lots of emotions atm. Including anger. Trying to stay positive. But getting harder and harder by the day knowing that it took a day to get half way to me. And going to be 30 days to go 5 hrs. I know it is what it is at this point. But it is still extremely frustrating.
Understand the frustration. I know the shortage of drivers is a big issue. One item I find puzzling is Ford's "build it your own way" and build only those sold trucks due to the chip shortage. However, the sold trucks do not seem to take a priority in the shipping process. Not sure how much authority Ford has over that part of the process. Oh, well, we wait.

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
Understand the frustration. I know the shortage of drivers is a big issue. One item I find puzzling is Ford's "build it your own way" and build only those sold trucks due to the chip shortage. However, the sold trucks do not seem to take a priority in the shipping process. Not sure how much authority Ford has over that part of the process. Oh, well, we wait.
Agreed. All we can do

Sponsored

Chief Bast

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB, FX4, Iconic Silver
Occupation
Secret Squirrel
My tracker updated today showing built on 8/26. Pals also showed delivered to the Argentine Ramp. ETA pushed from 9/14 to 10/3, though. ?

D173BC64-0F26-4955-A5F0-3785439A1718.jpeg
That's great news, especially under the circumstances! (and gives me hope for my 8/6 Dearborn-built, DFW-delivered Powerboost)

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in those delivery schedules. In my opinion, they're even more of an "estimate" than any other parts of the tracker we've seen throughout the process. Hoping it arrives much sooner for you!

CK.MECHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Motorcycles
So my 8/4 build had an ETA of 8/26. I expected that overnight it would bump at least a week. The Ford front end tracker now says N/A but the API data still shows 8/26 (and of course all the other trackers that depend on that data feed)

I guess on the Mach e tracker there is a coding error, because now its counting UP the days till I receive my truck LOL

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
My tracker updated today showing built on 8/26. Pals also showed delivered to the Argentine Ramp. ETA pushed from 9/14 to 10/3, though. ?

D173BC64-0F26-4955-A5F0-3785439A1718.jpeg
Its great to see someone get updated. My 8/4 build 9/21 est is still sitting "In Production"

victimofareload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Power Boost
Well boys. My XLT still isn't built. A lariat appeared at a dealer Wednesday Morning. After the sales guy ghosted me a few times he got back in touch. Well. I took delivery. Also got the 0% Ford Credit financing (Which is what made a lariat possible over the XLT I was eyeing).

I'll be around, and I'll still be running the tracker for anyone that wants it. Good luck on everyone else's orders!

F150 Lariat 502A, 4WD, PowerBoost, 7.2KW, BO Unleased, FX4 Package, Trailer Tow Package, 20 inch black wheels. 6.5 bed. Power Tailgate.. Basically a fully loaded lariat.

Ford F-150 8/2 Build Week PXL_20210827_140334376

Sponsored

spikerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L
Well boys. My XLT still isn't built. A lariat appeared at a dealer Wednesday Morning. After the sales guy ghosted me a few times he got back in touch. Well. I took delivery. Also got the 0% Ford Credit financing (Which is what made a lariat possible over the XLT I was eyeing).

I'll be around, and I'll still be running the tracker for anyone that wants it. Good luck on everyone else's orders!

F150 Lariat 502A, 4WD, PowerBoost, 7.2KW, BO Unleased, FX4 Package, Trailer Tow Package, 20 inch black wheels. 6.5 bed. Power Tailgate.. Basically a fully loaded lariat.

PXL_20210827_140334376.jpg
congrats man! Glad you got A truck, might not be the one you ordered, but, that's no slouch either! So awesome!

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150

PXL_20210827_140334376.jpg
That's Awesome!! Enjoy your new ride! Is there anything in your XLT order that didn't come with on this Lariat? Just curious if you got everything you wanted.

victimofareload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Power Boost
That's Awesome!! Enjoy your new ride! Is there anything in your XLT order that didn't come with on this Lariat? Just curious if you got everything you wanted.
Nah, This has everything and more. I did kinda want the 18 inch dark wheels instead of the 20's. But whatever. my 2013 had 20's too.

Chief Bast

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB, FX4, Iconic Silver
Occupation
Secret Squirrel
Nah, This has everything and more. I did kinda want the 18 inch dark wheels instead of the 20's. But whatever. my 2013 had 20's too.

Well done and I can't blame you for taking the plunge on something with even more options, especially with the incentive offer. Enjoy the beautiful new ride!

jdr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.5EB
Occupation
Retired Fire / EMS
I just received an update from FP. They advised as of yesterday mine is still at the terminal south of Chicago waiting assignment to a convoy for dealer delivery. Expected arrival remains 9/15-9/21.
Sponsored