Sponsored

7/26 Build Week Club

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
My truck is coming in by train. I been getting updates by ford performance. I haven't check with the manager like for the last 2 weeks. Once he inform me it was build and getting ready to be shipped on July 30.
Thanks. I've checked with Ford performance twice since production date. Same status both times - they cannot provide any further status beyond its production date (7/29) and an ETA date. Thx again.
Sponsored

quartzlariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 500a, 2021 F150 Lariat 502a
Thanks. I've checked with Ford performance twice since production date. Same status both times - they cannot provide any further status beyond its production date (7/29) and an ETA date. Thx again.
Same for me

PFD664

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Crew 502a Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
any updates on your delivery ? have you tried making contact with ford performance for status ?
No, I haven’t reached out to anyone. Just pacing back and forth wearing out the carpet waiting on the phone to ring that my truck has arrived at the dealer?…maybe there will be an update tomorrow in the system.

if I don’t get any update tomorrow, how do I reach out to Ford Performance??

Last edited:

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
No, I haven’t reached out to anyone. Just pacing back and forth wearing out the carpet waiting on the phone to ring that my truck has arrived at the dealer?…maybe there will be an update tomorrow in the system.

if I don’t get any update tomorrow, how do I reach out to Ford Performance??
Lookup "ford performance chat" on Google. Should be one of first few links. They'll have a live agent on the other side. Sometimes have a several minute wait time.

Sponsored

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Hoping to a fortuitous status day today. Good luck, all. (Obsessed)

OP
OP

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Performance parts told me this morning that my truck has arrived to the local transfer point where it will be loaded onto a truck for final transport to the dealer but they can’t provide any further status once the rail trip is done. Will palsapp work for the last leg? Anyone know how to track the last leg of the trip? ETA still showing 2-8 Sep which at this point seems extremely conservative.

quartzlariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 500a, 2021 F150 Lariat 502a
Dresdie, any update today?

OSKARF150LARIAT

First Name
OSCAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150 LARIAT
Performance parts told me this morning that my truck has arrived to the local transfer point where it will be loaded onto a truck for final transport to the dealer but they can’t provide any further status once the rail trip is done. Will palsapp work for the last leg? Anyone know how to track the last leg of the trip? ETA still showing 2-8 Sep which at this point seems extremely conservative.
maybe its time to call your dealer and follow up with the person who put in your order.

Sponsored

Deleted member 4795

Truck made it to Jacksonville today. Getting really close now. I am assuming it could be transferred to a truck from the train. I took a look at the Norfolk Southern rail map and it seems to end in Jacksonville.

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Dresdie, any update today?
Asked dealer today to check the Vehicle Visibility Report. Response: It looks like the build end date is going to be 16-AUG and that's all they have at this point.

Note: my ETA end date on the trackers is currently showing 23-AUG.

Any updates from others?

OSKARF150LARIAT

First Name
OSCAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150 LARIAT
not to burst your bubble but I was inform from the manager at my dealer. It could take couple of days for the truck to be loaded to be deliver. Hopefully he's wrong lol

Leaf FNIAM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT Sport 2.7
My truck is also at the offload point in Toronto. 130kms to dealer, tracker says Sept. 23-27. Dealer says it could take a week or more to get through the railyard. Hopefully in my driveway next week.

Built 7/28 KCAP
Shipped 8/2
Delivered ???