First Name
David Dubois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
retired
My truck arrived at the dealer today. Shipped from KC all the way to Maine. Built on 7/12 and shipped on 7/15. We are a long way from KC so I am pleased with how little time it took to get here. The estimate on the tracker was 8/16-8/22.
Ford F-150 7/5 Build Week Club IMG_0058.JPG
Sponsored

Matteo711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
In production on 7/4. Original ETA 7/30. Got bumped to 10/31 two weeks ago. Tracker updated overnight to new ETA of 8/12.

Staying positive things actually move along within the next two weeks, and hoping that if the truck does get shipped within the next couple of weeks, that it has ALL the chips it needs.
Update: Only tracker that has updated is the Raw Data. End ETA has updated from 8/12 to 8/17; however, primary status has updated to Awaiting Shipment with a Release Date of 7/30…Ahhh, what does it all mean?!?!

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Update: Only tracker that has updated is the Raw Data. End ETA has updated from 8/12 to 8/17; however, primary status has updated to Awaiting Shipment with a Release Date of 7/30…Ahhh, what does it all mean?!?!
That means it has probably left the plant and has been delivered to the shipper where they are setting up the shipping to the dealership. If you look on palsapp it will probably have a trip to some sort of shipping depot/rail yard. Mine had that status for only about 15 hours.

Sponsored

platinum17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Well, if it was anything like mine, I had a release date of 7/14 and it stayed at "Awaiting Shipment" until 2 days AFTER it arrived at the dealer(7/27) and the ETA was 8/18. Ford tracker updated to "delivered" 3 days late. Palsapp never changed from pending and still shows that today. I have to assume it never shipped with them. Having a release date is good. It means the truck is built with all parts and ready to go. Wishing you the best. I'll bet it shows up soon.

Last edited:

Matteo711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, if it was anything like mine, I had a release date of 7/14 and it stayed at "Awaiting Shipment" until 2 days AFTER it arrived at the dealer(7/27) and the ETA was 8/18. Ford tracker updated to "delivered" 3 days late. Palsapp never changed from pending and still shows that today. I have to assume it never shipped with them. Having a release date is good. It means the truck is built with all parts and ready to go. Wishing you the best. I'll bet it shows up soon.
Appreciate the info! Palsapp has showed my VIN as pending for quite some time and still shows pending. With how this whole process has gone, wouldn’t be shocked whatsoever if mine played out in similar fashion to yours. Nonetheless, definitely feels like we’re close and that the truck will be on the ground sometime in August. Only time will tell!

quartzlariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 500a, 2021 F150 Lariat 502a
Appreciate the info! Palsapp has showed my VIN as pending for quite some time and still shows pending. With how this whole process has gone, wouldn’t be shocked whatsoever if mine played out in similar fashion to yours. Nonetheless, definitely feels like we’re close and that the truck will be on the ground sometime in August. Only time will tell!
which tracker are you using to find the release date?

Sponsored

Matteo711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

platinum17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum

Matteo711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks! That cover is the Ford factory soft folding. I've had them on my last three trucks and have had no problems with them.
That's great to know. I haven't really been able to finalize which tonneau I'm going with in the aftermarket, but I've been leaning towards the Line-X soft roll-up. I know there are cons to that from a security standpoint, but I don't really plan on holding any valuables in the bed. Plus, I do want to try to maximize the bedspace, so it seems the roll-up can help with that. Always open to other suggestions, though.

Jean Deaux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 5.0
All over sudden my ETA changed from Aug 5 to Aug 23. According to the tracker my truck shipped from Argentine ramp in KC on 7/28 and usual transit time to Dallas is no more than 5 days. My dealer has no idea what is going on, he said it could be thousand of reasons. That really sucks.
Sponsored