Sponsored

7/25/22 Build Week

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT FX4 Sport
Chatted with Ford customer service last night, they claim the can’t give anymore updates as to why but my new estimated delivery got pushed to sometime next week. Pretty annoying considering I’m less than an hour from the plant, it sure would be nice to know what the hold up is. I’m not sure how you guys figure what dock or if it’s on a chip hold, but both trackers I’m using just say preparing to ship. Annoying.
Sponsored

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
Chatted with Ford customer service last night, they claim the can’t give anymore updates as to why but my new estimated delivery got pushed to sometime next week. Pretty annoying considering I’m less than an hour from the plant, it sure would be nice to know what the hold up is. I’m not sure how you guys figure what dock or if it’s on a chip hold, but both trackers I’m using just say preparing to ship. Annoying.
Message your vin I may be able to check it out if you wanted, as it may shed light on my own too

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
On the Order Track app, my blend date was Friday, 7/29, and components were filled in then. No change since and it still shows In Production.

I contacted Ford Chat for the first time, just to see what they say. They confirmed it was "In Production", but also said it has an ETA of 8/31. I asked if that was to the dealership, and she confirmed. I'm not sure if the 8/31 is real, or just something made up based on a 7/29 blend date. I expect to see a "Built" email in the next few days.

Last edited:

Tremor45

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor 402a
Occupation
Engineer
On the Order Track app, my blend date was Friday, 7/29, and components were filled in then. No change since and it still shows In Production.

I contacted Ford Chat for the first time, just to see what they say. They confirmed it was "In Production", but also said it has an ETA of 8/31. I asked if that was to the dealership, and she confirmed. I'm not sure if the 8/31 is real, or just something made up based on a 7/29 blend date. I expect to see a "Built" email in the next few days.
I am in the same boat, still sitting in production. I had a blend date of 7/26 and still nothing. Is yours a 402a as well?

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
I am in the same boat, still sitting in production. I had a blend date of 7/26 and still nothing. Is yours a 402a as well?
I've got a platinum 701A. It seemed I was one of a few platinum in last week, and several others were pushed out. I think powerboost were pushed out.

Sponsored

MDPE

First Name
MD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
I never understood the tracker's time in status numbers. The very first day I was "in production", it said current time in status: something like 25 days. Do you have a blend date yet? Watch for the modules to be populated. Mine came in the afternoon of the blend date.

MDPE

First Name
MD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
I never understood the tracker's time in status numbers. The very first day I was "in production", it said current time in status: something like 25 days. Do you have a blend date yet? Watch for the modules to be populated. Mine came in the afternoon of the blend date.
Blend date was 7/31. No PCM modules, plenty of BCE modules.

Ford F-150 7/25/22 Build Week EpDUFU4

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT FX4 Sport
So my truck is now sitting on the dealer lot and the tracker app says delivered. Went and took a drive through today and it was there even though both tracker app and ford said it was awaiting shipping. She looks better than I thought!
Anyways, the modules for PCM and BCM for me don’t have anything listed, I think if you play around with forscan you can see what modules are what, that’s a lot of work. My understanding is if there is a g at the bottom of the page that means your truck is built. Then it’s even more waiting. Lol. Good luck everyone

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
Blend date was 7/31. No PCM modules, plenty of BCE modules.

EpDUFU4.png
My modules look similar, none in PCM and a bunch in BCE. My understanding is the existence of the tear tag and the G at the end of the modules list means that they are done with the modules. Someone said it means the truck is "built", but I'm not sure about that.

Sponsored

Tremor45

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor 402a
Occupation
Engineer
Just did the ford chat and they said eta is September 2nd. 🙁. I have been waiting since mid February so what is another month.

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
Just did the ford chat and they said eta is September 2nd. 🙁. I have been waiting since mid February so what is another month.
If you're truck was already produced but has that late of a delivery for sure I'd assume missing some part.
My truck was blended on the 26th, but it's off to bed liner spray, my eta is August 8 to 14.
I actually drove by to the company that's doing the spraying since I live so close but it seemed guarded I wanted to see if my truck was there lol.

There is movement though, I've been seeing trucks leaving DTP, I ordered late January

Sulla139

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
The order track app said my VIN was not a US vehicle and sent me to the Canadian app tracker which showed my truck was in production on 7/29. There is a “G” at the bottom of the modules list, and the dealer said it had been built when I talked to them earlier today, that was before the app said it was a Canadian model. I assume that’s some sort of glitch, has anyone else seen that before? Does anyone know typically how long after it’s built until delivery? I live in Florida.

22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew 4x4 701A

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
The order track app said my VIN was not a US vehicle and sent me to the Canadian app tracker which showed my truck was in production on 7/29. There is a “G” at the bottom of the modules list, and the dealer said it had been built when I talked to them earlier today, that was before the app said it was a Canadian model. I assume that’s some sort of glitch, has anyone else seen that before? Does anyone know typically how long after it’s built until delivery? I live in Florida.

22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew 4x4 701A
Only two plants make f150s, that's Kansas City truck plant, and Dearborn truck plant.
The 11th or 13th character of Vin should tell you, either an F or a K. If you're on this thread it's likely and F.

Devilsfan312

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Nissan Rogue
Got this email today. Has anyone else received it? Blend date was 7/31, modules are populated and vehicle showing up in Ford Pass app. It seems the email is indicating the truck hasn’t even started being built yet. I ordered spray in liner so not sure if that is what is triggering the email or if it’s a chip hold.
Ford F-150 7/25/22 Build Week FCC22479-7AA2-4A8A-A240-F4ADB1346729
Sponsored