Sponsored

7/15 Build Week

• Thread starter Deleted member 4795
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 4795

We're about one month out so I figured I'd start this thread. I placed my order at the dealer 5/16. My order made it into Ford's system 6/7 and my scheduled build week is 7/15 as of now. Coming out of KC ??.
Sponsored

MrJoeyJiffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2021 Lariat 502
Wow that's awesome! Do you know your priority code that seems pretty fast I ordered 6/3 and I don't believe I have a VIN yet(but I just texted my dealer to see after seeing your post)

mugwa

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 1999 F150, 1979 Bronco
Occupation
Engineer (Retired)
This seem amazing to me. I ordered my KC build XLT on 3/17/2021 with a priority code of 10 and my truck is not even schedule for production yet not even an estimated production date.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4795

Wow that's awesome! Do you know your priority code that seems pretty fast I ordered 6/3 and I don't believe I have a VIN yet(but I just texted my dealer to see after seeing your post)
I hounded my dealer for about two weeks and finally got my vin. Not sure what the priority code was. Is there a way to find it outside of asking the dealer?

OP
OP

Deleted member 4795

This seem amazing to me. I ordered my KC build XLT on 3/17/2021 with a priority code of 10 and my truck is not even schedule for production yet not even an estimated production date.
Sorry to hear that. From what I've read, most of the orders that were stuck in purgatory during the weeks they were shutdown are getting scheduled for early August. Not sure what exact add ons are on your build, but the only thing I have added on mine was a moonroof. I'm not even sure if that delays the build time at all either.

Sponsored

mugwa

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 1999 F150, 1979 Bronco
Occupation
Engineer (Retired)
Sorry to hear that. From what I've read, most of the orders that were stuck in purgatory during the weeks they were shutdown are getting scheduled for early August. Not sure what exact add ons are on your build, but the only thing I have added on mine was a moonroof. I'm not even sure if that delays the build time at all either.
My build is pretty basic XLT, 3.5EB, Super Crew, HDPP, Max Tow 6.5 Box. If thing don't start moving soon I may cancel and wait for a 2022.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4795

My build is pretty basic XLT, 3.5EB, Super Crew, HDPP, Max Tow 6.5 Box. If thing don't start moving soon I may cancel and wait for a 2022.
I may consider that as well if my order doesn't hit the 7/15 mark.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4795

My priority code was a 19. Not sure if that's good or bad lol.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4795

Update: Got my window sticker today. Blend date is 7/29. Sequence number is 5338.

Attachments

roypsu

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150
Occupation
DOD
I had a 7/15 build date and today its showing built with a 8/18 ETA, hope all holds and goes smooth..
Sponsored