7/25/22 Build Week

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
Got this email today. Has anyone else received it? Blend date was 7/31, modules are populated and vehicle showing up in Ford Pass app. It seems the email is indicating the truck hasn’t even started being built yet. I ordered spray in liner so not sure if that is what is triggering the email or if it’s a chip hold.
FCC22479-7AA2-4A8A-A240-F4ADB1346729.jpeg
I didn't get it, but did see people on a different build week getting the same thing. I think you can ignore it and it's just an automated system.

That said, my blend date was 7/29, I do have modules, and the truck shows up in Ford Pass, but I'm still "In Production". Not sure why. Dealer said spray in bed liner might delay delivery, so I didn't order that. I did order wheel liners, and I think I saw someone recently say those were deleted from their truck. So maybe that's causing my delay. I saw another person that lived close to the plant, and delivery to the dealership was 2 days after blend. So I think if everything went perfect, we would get changed to Built a day or two after blend.
Sponsored

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
Got this email today. Has anyone else received it? Blend date was 7/31, modules are populated and vehicle showing up in Ford Pass app. It seems the email is indicating the truck hasn’t even started being built yet. I ordered spray in liner so not sure if that is what is triggering the email or if it’s a chip hold.
FCC22479-7AA2-4A8A-A240-F4ADB1346729.jpeg
Yes I also got the same message, perhaps just an automated generic one?
I also am waiting for spray bed liner too, my modules were done 26th.

Bigbrad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 xlt
Occupation
Laborer
Just got the same email, beyond frustrating. Blend 7/27.

MDPE

First Name
MD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Another here who just got the same email. For reference, I have no bedliner, no bluecruise, and no sunroof on my build and never did.

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 Tremor® order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of July 25, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT FX4 Sport
Man that’s a frustrating email, sorry to see you guys got it.

I was able to pick up my 302A truck last night, for the most part I love it. Bummed they had to remove Nav and Sirius and I find it odd there isn’t a wireless charge spot in the console, for what I’m paying that seems like it should be standard equip. Otherwise big fan of atlas blue, the screen is ridiculous and the seats are much more comfortable than my 19 was.

Ford tracking app sucks though. It took 2 days to go from built to delivered. I saw it sitting on the dealer lot Monday and it was Wednesday midmorning when it showed delivered. It definitely isn’t updated in real time.

best of luck to everyone hopefully your trucks all arrive quickly.

Sponsored

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
I didn't get it, but did see people on a different build week getting the same thing. I think you can ignore it and it's just an automated system.
Updating my own post. I got the email this morning. I'm going to assume it's just an automated bot and really has nothing to do with my build other than it's not delivered yet. Still sitting in "In Production", and the number of trucks in the order tracker in this status has increased from 334 to 381 since last week, so I'm assuming more trucks are now waiting for something. :(

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
Updating my own post. I got the email this morning. I'm going to assume it's just an automated bot and really has nothing to do with my build other than it's not delivered yet. Still sitting in "In Production", and the number of trucks in the order tracker in this status has increased from 334 to 381 since last week, so I'm assuming more trucks are now waiting for something. :(
How are you able to see number of trucks in this status?

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
How are you able to see number of trucks in this status?
On the ordertracker app. It's not the real number at the factory, but the number of trucks that people are tracking through the ordertracker app.

https://ordertrack.app/

Edit: I don't know about the time in status numbers though. I've only bee in In Production for about 15 days, since 7/20.

Ford F-150 7/25/22 Build Week 1659717886413

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
I've been driving by where they typically do bed sprays on commerce drive and happened to catch some leaving. Seems like mostly lightnings lol. But some others, hopefully we'll get some movement early next week on tracking.
Ford F-150 7/25/22 Build Week PXL_20220805_231915002
Ford F-150 7/25/22 Build Week PXL_20220805_231726802
Ford F-150 7/25/22 Build Week PXL_20220805_231731676

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
Does anybody in this build group have any updates? I have none, built since 7/26 and no other useful updates since.

Sponsored

Devilsfan312

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Nissan Rogue
Does anybody in this build group have any updates? I have none, built since 7/26 and no other useful updates since.
I talked with a Ford chat rep today and they said truck was still in production with a delivery ETA of 9/4. Not sure how much I believe that though, especially since I’m way out in California.

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
7/29 blend date. Still showing in production. Ford chat said eta 8/31 to dealer. I have a feeling they pulled the eta out of their a$$. I asked my dealer and he said "it was built and sitting at the plant." Not sure I know what the status really is. Order tracker app showed 333 In Production when mine was getting built, and now shows 394. So I have a feeling something is holding things up.

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
119 for what I've got on order, whatever that's worth lol

Ford F-150 7/25/22 Build Week Screenshot_20220808-233052~2

rpold150

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum
119 for what I've got on order, whatever that's worth lol
I wonder what the order tracking app uses to group together "similar" vehicles.

dearbornboy

First Name
m
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 mustang
Occupation
engineer
Update: I have a "micro chip at plant on hold" status, sigh
Sponsored