4/25/22 Build Week

shmooneys

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
I have a similar eta of 5-19 to 5-26 and Ford order tracker currently shows as shipped. Order Track shows status of in transit. I used ford online chat and asked for current location of vehicle and got that it has been received at Ramp 58 in melvindale on 5-05 and has been there ever since. last update was on 5-18.
And right after I sent my last reply, after I pushed for a ramp location, she said It shows the last location as Ramp 27, Mira Loma, CA as of the last reported update on 5/17/22. So it's close!
Sponsored

shmooneys

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
My original ETA was 5/17-5/24, and I posted above that Ford Chat told me it was at the rail yard with an ETA of 5/24. So I called Ford this morning, and they still don't have transportation to take it to the dealer so my new ETA is 5/27. I didn't receive an e-mail notification or anything, so I guess I will have to keep calling for an update.

shmooneys

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
I picked up my truck on 5/28/22! Already put 750 miles on it with a one day round trip to/from Arizona. I don't enjoy driving but my truck sure made all that driving in one day bearable. I am in love! And I love how it's easy to pick out my BAP platinum quickly in a parking lot surrounded by many other white trucks. Hope everyone gets theirs soon!!
Sponsored