First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
My build week is 5-17. Dealer told my a few days ago that it was scheduled to be built 5-20. I got my window sticker yesterday (5-13) and it the tracker is showing a projected delivery date of 6-6 .
Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Ordered 4/13 and have a build date of 5/19 as of now. ETA to dealer is currently 6/14. 302A PB.

Jaylars

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 5.4 XLT SCREW and 2021 5.0 XLT SCREW
Occupation
Military
Even though Dearborn is supposedly closing for a few weeks, it looks like some of the 5/17 club is getting the same sequence of build indicators. My 4/16 order just changed to "In Production" and I received my Window Sticker with a blend date of 5/22 and an ETA of 6/19 for delivery.
Not taking these numbers seriously though.

Sponsored

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Late to the club.
Mine is scheduled 5/20. Blend date is 5/18. ETA 6/14. 702A PB. Hoping window sticker updates soon. Ready the forums it seems it hit or miss if it does.

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Even though Dearborn is supposedly closing for a few weeks, it looks like some of the 5/17 club is getting the same sequence of build indicators. My 4/16 order just changed to "In Production" and I received my Window Sticker with a blend date of 5/22 and an ETA of 6/19 for delivery.
Not taking these numbers seriously though.
Week of 5/31, Dearborn is suppose to go from 3 shifts to 1.

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
How are you all tracking your order prior to getting vin? I have seen you can sometimes receive an order number prior to vin, but my dealer stated this comes at the same time. I ordered 4/17 and have received no insight since.

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
How are you all tracking your order prior to getting vin? I have seen you can sometimes receive an order number prior to vin, but my dealer stated this comes at the same time. I ordered 4/17 and have received no insight since.
It's on the order sheet. The dealer has it before they even submit the order. It's 4 characters.

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
It's on the order sheet. The dealer has it before they even submit the order. It's 4 characters.
All I received from my dealer was the f150 build sheet (same as I can get from online tracker) and an invoice for the deposit in the truck. Sounds like I will call the dealer to try and obtain that. While my salesman has been extremely friendly, trying to get any info on an ordered f150 is worse than pulling... well all your teeth.

Sponsored

Jaylars

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
All I received from my dealer was the f150 build sheet (same as I can get from online tracker) and an invoice for the deposit in the truck. Sounds like I will call the dealer to try and obtain that. While my salesman has been extremely friendly, trying to get any info on an ordered f150 is worse than pulling... well all your teeth.
You won't get a VIN until Ford picks up your order. All sorts of variables to when they pick up an order. If your order was picked up, there will be a VIN issued and your dealer will have access to that info. If they say there is no VIN, your order was not picked up regardless of what your dealer is telling you. Some dealers just string their customers along, some dealers are more honest and forthcoming with info.

Krimzonspider

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f 150 (someday)
Did anyone else have their delivery estimate change over night? I have an order date of 4/8 and a blend date of 5/22. My estimated delivery until this morning was 6/5, which is now N/A. My window sticker info has not changed. The tracker on this site has an ETA end date of 1/1/1990. I felt like 6/5 was way too good to be true. I'd at least like any date rather than no estimated delivery date.

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Did anyone else have their delivery estimate change over night? I have an order date of 4/8 and a blend date of 5/22. My estimated delivery until this morning was 6/5, which is now N/A. My window sticker info has not changed. The tracker on this site has an ETA end date of 1/1/1990. I felt like 6/5 was way too good to be true. I'd at least like any date rather than no estimated delivery date.
Similar for me. This morning I was 6/19 estimated delivery. Now estimated delivery date has been removed. Blend date still 5/23 on (non-updated) window sticker.

Jaylars

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
Same for me. Blend date is still 5/22 but ETA is now missing.

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Maybe this is what happens a couple day before a regular as scheduled build ?
Sponsored