Sponsored

4/4/22 Build Week Group

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
The dealer visibility reports would have a train car number if it's on train right now, can they pull it up for you?
Maybe? I'll have to ask. Thank you.
Sponsored

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
Port injection was added to eliminate that issue. 2018?

Reactions: 780

Sponsored

Badhabit

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 SCrew 4x4 5.0 302A
Still can't believe I had to pay for someone else's mistake at the dealership and all the staff there didn't care...

Guess that's how @Ford Motor Company (Canada) does business...(going on a social media blast later)
So the dealer screwed something up and you're going to blast Ford?

That........doesn't make sense.

Hungjai

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150

Hungjai

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
So the dealer screwed something up and you're going to blast Ford?

That........doesn't make sense.
Going to blast both of them

Not like it's going to do much anyways they both don't care lol

rb13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PowerBoost Agate Black BAP
Hey guys what does it mean when the sticker date at the bottom changes? My truck has been built since April 18th but the sticker date changed to May 4 yesterday

Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
Convoy or rail? How do you check for updates? I got the shipped email 4/20. Shipped from Kansas City to the Birmingham rail yard via convoy. Best I can tell it's still there as I have not seen any updates from the Ford tracker or the order Track site.....
Screenshot 2022-05-05 101017.png
The dealer visibility reports would have a train car number if it's on train right now, can they pull it up for you?
Maybe? I'll have to ask. Thank you.
Funny. Just got an email from the dealer saying the truck is on rail currently in Markham, IL. Not sure how long it will take to get to Edmonton, AB from there or how long it will take to get it from the Edmonton railyard to the dealer. But, it's progress anyway....

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Hey guys what does it mean when the sticker date at the bottom changes? My truck has been built since April 18th but the sticker date changed to May 4 yesterday
Nothing. They update the sticker weekly until it is shipped. Mine does the same. In vehicle order tracking it disappears on Monday and comes back on Tuesday.

Westy76

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
So my shipped email said delivery was due between 4/20-4/26. That came and went and nothing. Called on 4/26 and Ford said it was to be delivered on 5/2. I checked the tracker on 5/1 and it said it was delivered so I was super excited… Well the salesman said they don’t have the truck and don’t know where it is. He says the shipping companies don’t give updates and “it gets here when it gets here”. Not a great feeling. I’ve heard nothing all week and I’m just wondering if this has happened to anyone else where the tracker and FordOrderTrack app both say delivered but it’s not at the dealer and they don’t k ow where it is.

bigjohnp

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
retired
Mine also said shipped, delivered. I called my sales person and she checked and told me it was on the train on it's way. on the order track app it said delivered. That must have meant it was delivered from Kansas City plant on a truck then transferred to the rails. She also told me it would probably arrive on the dates mentioned.

Funny. Just got an email from the dealer saying the truck is on rail currently in Markham, IL. Not sure how long it will take to get to Edmonton, AB from there or how long it will take to get it from the Edmonton railyard to the dealer. But, it's progress anyway....

Bluenoser

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Mine arrived at the dealership on Friday. Paperwork Monday and pick up Tuesday. The header on order track showed delivered on Thursday and the Ford website showed delivered to dealer on Friday. The bottom portion of order track where it showed delivered to indicate that it was brought to the rail yard never changed. It was essentially 2 weeks from KC to NS. Arrival was well ahead of the projected May 14-20 estimated time. Can't wait!
Sponsored