mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
The saga continues for me, as well.
4/30 build with an ETA of 5/29, according to Ford's tracker, but it's still showing in production. Without Pioneer I don't know for certain, but I'm sure it's still at the bed liner shop. Palsapp still shows as pending. My salesman is especially horrible, so I guess I won't really know until I figure it out on my own.
Sponsored

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
My primary staus has been "awaiting shipment" for at leat 10 days.
I would say it means nothing. My ETA is 05/16.
My sales insisted that my truck is built, but without chips.

Window Sticker date updated every week, nothing happened.

Do you think being in Canada has delayed your shipping? I am just wondering what the heck these statuses and ETA means.

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
The saga continues for me, as well.
4/30 build with an ETA of 5/29, according to Ford's tracker, but it's still showing in production. Without Pioneer I don't know for certain, but I'm sure it's still at the bed liner shop. Palsapp still shows as pending. My salesman is especially horrible, so I guess I won't really know until I figure it out on my own.
Forget the horrible sales guy, go knock on the managers door and tell him what you want done on a weekly basis, starting right now. I have no issue getting my dealer to look it up right there and then when i call

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Does anyone from this week have a Primary status of anything other than "In Production"?

I have a delivery date of 5/20 and my dealer says its still good, but I have major doubts. I am trying to make any sense of any of the information we have.
Blend date 4/29, stuck "in production" ever since. ETA has been showing 5/21 for about a week now, no idea how accurate that will be

Sponsored

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Do you think being in Canada has delayed your shipping? I am just wondering what the heck these statuses and ETA means.
I have no idea at all.
I only know I need a truck to pull my travel trailer, summer is so short in Canada

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Ahh, nice. They were one of the dealers I was considering.
@Knickell what dealer did you go with? I'm trying to confirm the shipping company for the Central Florida area. Assuming you got an update from Pioneer74, would you mind posting the last screenshot he gave you before delivery?

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
I have no idea at all.
I only know I need a truck to pull my travel trailer, summer is so short in Canada
I am in the same situation as you. I have a 2 week summer vacation starting in 5 weeks. We will be pulling our boat to and from the lake and I absolutely need a truck for this trip. No way the family is going to forgive me if we don't get the boat to the lake. It's the entire reason we go.

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
My ETA pushed back to 2021-08-16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Produced on 2021-04-26, 4 months later to deliver..................................................

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
My ETA pushed back to 2021-08-16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Produced on 2021-04-26, 4 months later to deliver..................................................
Just now?!?!?!!!!!??? Sheesh. I think we are all about to get the same thing. Several people have reported the same thing happening to them. :mad:

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
And when you think about it, the August date is still just a estimate. They are making assumptions on that ETA based on parts they don't have yet. It's not like that's the absolute date we will get our trucks.

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
Can you give us specs of your build?

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
And when you think about it, the August date is still just a estimate. They are making assumptions on that ETA based on parts they don't have yet. It's not like that's the absolute date we will get our trucks.
Meaning it could be even later!
Sponsored