Sponsored

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat, 3.5L PB, BAP, Max Trailer Tow
Woke up this morning to a change in status to shipped. Estimated delivery 5/16-5/29. Now we all wait some more haha. Getting closer!

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Built 20APR2023, no bubbles though. As-built only showed BCM, no PCM data.
1682088098718.png
I've never seen a an As Built module list populate PCM data- just BCM.

OP
OP
SeaJay1983

SeaJay1983

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Larait SCrew
Occupation
Military
Checked randomly this evening, new dates shifted to 28APR-11MAY, still no checkmark though,

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Checked randomly this evening, new dates shifted to 28APR-11MAY, still no checkmark though,
Wow that’s a big difference. I went through Ford chat and they gave me the railcar info. I found a way to track it and the railcar is currently in Baldwin FL. I’m in central FL so it’s getting closer 🤞🏼

Sponsored

OP
OP
SeaJay1983

SeaJay1983

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Larait SCrew
Occupation
Military
I'm in Gainesville, stationed in the middle east.

OP
OP
SeaJay1983

SeaJay1983

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Larait SCrew
Occupation
Military
My vehicle arrived to the dealer today, it will be ready for pickup on Monday. I have tint shop installing ceramic tint tomorrow before pickup. Super excited. @schultz314, shouldn't be to much longer for you. Tux mats are ready for installation along with catch can.

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My vehicle arrived to the dealer today, it will be ready for pickup on Monday. I have tint shop installing ceramic tint tomorrow before pickup. Super excited. @schultz314, shouldn't be to much longer for you. Tux mats are ready for installation along with catch can.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That’s so awesome! I bet you can’t wait for Monday, my estimated delivery still says 5/16-5/29 so we’ll see.

Again congratulations and would love to see some pics eventually.

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
According to both Ford marketing and Granger, my status hasn't changed since being built and shipped on 4/21. Supposedly, it's still at Ramp 58 in Melvindale, MI waiting to get on rail car for KC 😞 . Kind of a let down having to wait several weeks to get on railcar without knowing why since the build was quick and there were no expected holds. Also, strange that the ETA range shrunk from 5/9-5/22 to a more defined date of 5/12-5/18.

Decided today it would be prudent to push out my original hopeful mid May pickup to June week one to give myself a couple of weeks buffer and a still reasonable airfare fee increase (heading into summer price increases). Hopefully, it's not one of those trucks that got built too early for its destination and got placed some where out of sight while waiting for other builds to fill up the rail cars for the next scheduled train to KC. It will be nice if it's one of those deliveries that just show up during the originally expected time frame or unexpectedly early while the tracking still says its at Ramp 58. 🤞

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
According to both Ford marketing and Granger, my status hasn't changed since being built and shipped on 4/21. Supposedly, it's still at Ramp 58 in Melvindale, MI waiting to get on rail car for KC 😞 . Kind of a let down having to wait several weeks to get on railcar without knowing why since the build was quick and there were no expected holds. Also, strange that the ETA range shrunk from 5/9-5/22 to a more defined date of 5/12-5/18.

Decided today it would be prudent to push out my original hopeful mid May pickup to June week one to give myself a couple of weeks buffer and a still reasonable airfare fee increase (heading into summer price increases). Hopefully, it's not one of those trucks that got built too early for its destination and got placed some where out of sight while waiting for other builds to fill up the rail cars for the next scheduled train to KC. It will be nice if it's one of those deliveries that just show up during the originally expected time frame or unexpectedly early while the tracking still says its at Ramp 58. 🤞
I hear you man. Still continues to be frustrating, my local dealer has not been helpful or provided any communication much through the process. I reached out to the Ford chat a few days ago and they provided an update that the vehicle was shipped and even gave me a railcar number but then as I tracked it, it came within 20 miles of my dealer sat there for two days and now is headed back up the country. Now I’m not sure if my vehicle is sitting at some rail depot or is still at the factory. So crazy how bad the visibility is on this stuff.

Sponsored

troy12n

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SCRW 5.0
Wow that’s a big difference. I went through Ford chat and they gave me the railcar info. I found a way to track it and the railcar is currently in Baldwin FL. I’m in central FL so it’s getting closer 🤞🏼
If it's in Baldwin, it's going to sit there for a few days, then be forwarded to Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Winter Haven or Palm Bay (near West Palm Beach), which are where the CSX auto ramps are in Florida.

All the CSX rail trains carrying autos into Florida or South Georgia stop at Baldwin for classification and forwarding.

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just checked and my estimated delivery date changed from 5/16-5/29 down to 5/2-5/15.

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My truck’s ETA for delivery to Granger is 9-22 May. Here’s hoping for some good news next week. I also see that Ford has just started a new $1,000 retail bonus cash offer. So, that is a nice little extra kicker

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
My truck’s ETA for delivery to Granger is 9-22 May. Here’s hoping for some good news next week. I also see that Ford has just started a new $1,000 retail bonus cash offer. So, that is a nice little extra kicker
My local dealer recently sent me "Just Announced" incentives from Ford available for my area. Some of them are the following for a new F-150:

$2,500 Ford Lease Trade-in Rebate on new F-150 STX
$1,250 Ford Rebate on new 2023 F-150 Hybrid
0% APR for 36 months on new 2023 F-150
$1000 Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash.

I had the same Granger ETA as you (now 5/12-5/18), but as mentioned previously, the truck seems to be still at Ramp 58 (Melvindale) waiting to be loaded on a railcar. Hopefully, it arrives soon and I can do a pickup before these new offers expire at month end (5/31).

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That’s good to know, thanks! I ordered a PB, so hopefully I can get the hybrid discount as well. I’ll be interested in what offers the finance department is able to get me
Sponsored