4/17/2023 Build Week

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Rich_D, It looks like my truck is being moved or accessed. Got a notice from FordPass app a couple of hours ago that someone tried to activate the truck and now the app his moved to the next step in the activation process🤞
Just got an email from granger stating that my truck has arrived! I bet yours was on the same truck. Almost there!
Sponsored

Kangio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB Platinum RR BAP in production 4/5/23
@Rich_D, It looks like my truck is being moved or accessed. Got a notice from FordPass app a couple of hours ago that someone tried to activate the truck and now the app his moved to the next step in the activation process🤞
I’m curious, how were you able to have the truck activated within your FordPass app, which I thought required you to be actually in the truck when you activate it? I added my ordered truck VIN to FordPass but it’s not activated yet, so I do not believe it can send me any notifications. Am I missing something?

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
I’m curious, how were you able to have the truck activated within your FordPass app, which I thought required you to be actually in the truck when you activate it? I added my ordered truck VIN to FordPass but it’s not activated yet, so I do not believe it can send me any notifications. Am I missing something?
Out of the blue this morning, I received a FordPass notification that my activation request was denied. I then checked the app and came to a new screen after the previously displayed “activation pending.” The new screen info mentioned the modem. Since I did nothing for any of this to happen, it tells me that most likely, someone has accessed the truck to cause the status change. This makes sense to me if the truck is being moved, worked on or delivered.

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just got the arrival email :)
@jamo13 have you been contacted from granger yet since the arrival of your truck? With our trucks being delivered to granger last Thursday, I was hoping to get an email update or something from finance today working out the final details for what I am hoping is a pick up by the end of this week

Sponsored

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
@jamo13 have you been contacted from granger yet since the arrival of your truck? With our trucks being delivered to granger last Thursday, I was hoping to get an email update or something from finance today working out the final details for what I am hoping is a pick up by the end of this week
Nothing yet. I heard it can be slow at times with several days in between communications. Unfortunately, that’s not going work for my plans either. If nothing comes out today for me, then I will reach out to them to see if I can get the ball rolling. I’m sure they will understand about our desire to take advantage of any Ford incentives being offered that would expire at months end. I hoping to pick up next Tuesday. I’m sure the truck will at least be prep by then.

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
@Rich_D , fyi...reached out to the admin in the Finance Dept who informed me that they have received a lot vehicles over the past 10 days and they are still working on deliveries from 5/11-5/12. She also warned me to not make travel arrangements until we hear from the finance manager. I told her I'm flexible on the pickup, but not so to losing out on any possible Month of May Ford incentives for a delivery that happen almost two weeks before month's end. Don't expect to hear back from her, but it would be nice to know if they can lock in any incentives for you since they have the truck. Not getting a good feeling about a pickup this month.

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Rich_D , fyi...reached out to the admin in the Finance Dept who informed me that they have received a lot vehicles over the past 10 days and they are still working on deliveries from 5/11-5/12. She also warned me to not make travel arrangements until we hear from the finance manager. I told her I'm flexible on the pickup, but not so to losing out on any possible Month of May Ford incentives for a delivery that happen almost two weeks before month's end. Don't expect to hear back from her, but it would be nice to know if they can lock in any incentives for you since they have the truck. Not getting a good feeling about a pickup this month.
Yea, I was basically told the same thing. I have an emergent spine surgery I am now having so, I am really hoping that I can pick up NLT next week otherwise I don’t know what I’m going to do as my doctor told me that I won’t be able to even drive for a minimum of 30 days post surgery

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
Yea, I was basically told the same thing. I have an emergent spine surgery I am now having so, I am really hoping that I can pick up NLT next week otherwise I don’t know what I’m going to do as my doctor told me that I won’t be able to even drive for a minimum of 30 days post surgery
Hoping and praying the best for you.

Sponsored

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
Thanks, I appreciate it. Did you get any word back from finance? Still nothing heard on my end
What I expected and not what I was trying to do, “Finance working quickly…We are unable to make exceptions to push customers ahead of others.”

My concerns are missing out on incentives and not so much on a fixed pickup. No word in the response on if they can lock in incentives for the customer’s order that has been delivered but not processed on their end yet before those incentives expire.

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
@Rich_D, Looks like there's a chance. Just got assigned a finance manager and received an email on providing info for moving through the next steps.

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Rich_D, Looks like there's a chance. Just got assigned a finance manager and received an email on providing info for moving through the next steps.
Same! Home stretch! I’m going to try and pick mine up next week Thursday *fingers crossed*