Sponsored

4/17/2023 Build Week

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
My local dealer recently sent me "Just Announced" incentives from Ford available for my area. Some of them are the following for a new F-150:

$2,500 Ford Lease Trade-in Rebate on new F-150 STX
$1,250 Ford Rebate on new 2023 F-150 Hybrid
0% APR for 36 months on new 2023 F-150
$1000 Ford Retail Order Bonus Cash.

I had the same Granger ETA as you (now 5/12-5/18), but as mentioned previously, the truck seems to be still at Ramp 58 (Melvindale) waiting to be loaded on a railcar. Hopefully, it arrives soon and I can do a pickup before these new offers expire at month end (5/31).
Would these be able to be stacked/combined?
Sponsored

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
Would these be able to be stacked/combined?
Unfortunately, the local dealer ad doesn't provide this information. The disclaimer for the financing just notes that you must go through Ford Credit and qualify for the special rate (good credit standing) and do so by 5/31. Usually, cash rebates don't seem to be able to be combined with the special financing option, but this retail rebate is for placing an order so it might. I'm sure Granger financing arm will let me know what incentives are available once I finally get to that step in the process.

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat, 3.5L PB, BAP, Max Trailer Tow
My status just changed to Final Preparation. Been a long wait since September, guess I’ll see how long it takes my dealer to complete the final inspections.

Schulz314

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat, 3.5L PB, BAP, Max Trailer Tow
Finally got the first look. Thought I’d share some pictures, good luck to the rest of the group and hope your truck get delivered soon!

Ford F-150 4/17/2023 Build Week IMG_9897

Ford F-150 4/17/2023 Build Week IMG_9900

Ford F-150 4/17/2023 Build Week IMG_9902

Ford F-150 4/17/2023 Build Week IMG_9904

Sponsored

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
Well it looks like, I'm finally getting close to the home stretch. Ford Marketing Dept (Ford Chat referral) says my build is now in KC shipped out on rail car on 5/11. Tracker still shows same eta window and status, but date changed twice on "last updated" during this wait time period (vehicle went to shipped status on 4/21) for what I assume was for transit on railcar-5/11 and today for KC arrival-5/15. Hope to hear from Granger on delivery soon which would still be in Ford's ETA window of 5/12-5/18.

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well it looks like, I'm finally getting close to the home stretch. Ford Marketing Dept (Ford Chat referral) says my build is now in KC shipped out on rail car on 5/11. Tracker still shows same eta window and status, but date changed twice on "last updated" during this wait time period (vehicle went to shipped status on 4/21) for what I assume was for transit on railcar-5/11 and today for KC arrival-5/15. Hope to hear from Granger on delivery soon which would still be in Ford's ETA window of 5/12-5/18.
My truck is also being shipped to Granger with a shipment date of 4/20. Ford Chat informed me that my truck arrived in KC today as well, but my tracker updated with a new delivery ETA of 19 May - 1 June. Ford chat confirmed this but gave me a narrower delivery window of 22-29 May. I wonder how long the typical delivery time is to Granger after arriving in KC

Last edited:

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
My truck is also being shipped to Granger with a shipment date of 4/20. Ford Chat informed me that my truck arrived in KC today as well, but my tracker updated with a new delivery ETA of 19 May - 1 June. Ford chat confirmed this but gave me a narrower delivery window of 22-29 May. I wonder how long the typical delivery time is to Granger after arriving in KC
My tracker ETA is now showing the same 19 May - 1 June delivery date so it looks like I'm may have to wait a little longer. Strange thing is that with this new date change the tracker's "Last Updated" date still reflects the last updated date of 5/15. Wonder if Ford is adding some extra buffer time to the delivery ETA knowing that the last day of 5/18 provided in the previous ETA date range is fast approaching with truck at the KC rail lot but still not at dealer's lot yet. Still hoping it gets delivered and prep by next week as I hope to pick it up before month end as well in order to take advantage of some local incentives that look to be available.

Sponsored

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My tracker ETA is now showing the same 19 May - 1 June delivery date so it looks like I'm may have to wait a little longer. Strange thing is that with this new date change the tracker's "Last Updated" date still reflects the last updated date of 5/15. Wonder if Ford is adding some extra buffer time to the delivery ETA knowing that the last day of 5/18 provided in the previous ETA date range is fast approaching with truck at the KC rail lot but still not at dealer's lot yet. Still hoping it gets delivered and prep by next week as I hope to pick it up before month end as well in order to take advantage of some local incentives that look to be available.
We must have been on the same rail car. Assuming that we will be on the same truck shipping to Granger as well. After a quick search, it seems that it takes about 10 days after arrival to KC to get to Granger. I think they normally wait until there is a full truck load to make the haul to the dealership, so hoping that gets filled up quick. I agree though, hoping to take delivery before end of month for the incentives

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
Granger just emailed me with a more fine tuned but later eta from Ford (5/22-5/28). Their view has the same "last updated" date of 5/15 that still shows with today's new tracker eta info from Ford, however, with a different/longer eta range then Granger sees. So let's see where this goes. Again, hopefully delivery is on the front-end of those new eta date ranges 🤞

Rich_D

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ford F-150 4/17/2023 Build Week IMG_7257

Here’s what Granger sent me today. I got the same ETA timeline as you

jamo13

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat PB
@Rich_D, It looks like my truck is being moved or accessed. Got a notice from FordPass app a couple of hours ago that someone tried to activate the truck and now the app his moved to the next step in the activation process🤞
Sponsored