Sponsored

3/14/2022 Build Week

JahWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost Smoked Quartz
You all are making me extremely jealous.. I wonder if mine will make the April 12th delivery 😂😂
Sponsored

carguy20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A SPACE WHITE '
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER
Not tonight but my ETA has been pushed 3 or maybe 4 times already. I've gotten 2 different emails and twice talked to the dealer and been given dates I didn't yet have in email.
I have been built for almost a month, its taking way to long.
Ford F-150 3/14/2022 Build Week Screenshot_20220412-100509_Chrome

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Now the tracker has updated to this. I'm just annoyed now.

Ford F-150 3/14/2022 Build Week Built4-12

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
Now the tracker has updated to this. I'm just annoyed now.

Built4-12.jpg
Now that just sucks…. JUST NOT RIGHT… Do you think that could be moving from a train car to a truck maybe.

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
After the latest update, I reached out to ford. The truck is being shipped by Vehi-Ship and should be at the dealer by 4/15. Looks like ford is hiring convoys to help with rail backlog.

*may have jumped the gun in my assumption. Vehi-ship looks to be a company that ships to the rail yard. Ford chat was adamant that truck would be at dealership no later than the 15th. I just want my damn truck.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Now that just sucks…. JUST NOT RIGHT… Do you think that could be moving from a train car to a truck maybe.
I don't know what to think at this point. I'm aggravated.

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
My tracker has been shipped since 3/18. But it's been in the lot in KC the whole time. I'm not sure what triggers the tracker updates but mine saying shipped doesn't seem to actually mean that.

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
My tracker has been shipped since 3/18. But it's been in the lot in KC the whole time. I'm not sure what triggers the tracker updates but mine saying shipped doesn't seem to actually mean that.
Just got off the Ford chat line. They are telling me April 29 now. But the Ford tracker still has not updated. if I could find any other truck. I would buy it right now just so I would not have to deal with Ford again.

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
Haha. This order is what I want. I've eyeballed a few RAMs since it's taken so long but there aren't any near by that have the equipment I want. If they or comparable F150s were readily available It'd be harder to wait. As it is I've got a great deal locked in and it's exactly what I want. So I'll just keep waiting.

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
Haha. This order is what I want. I've eyeballed a few RAMs since it's taken so long but there aren't any near by that have the equipment I want. If they or comparable F150s were readily available It'd be harder to wait. As it is I've got a great deal locked in and it's exactly what I want. So I'll just keep waiting.
Yes. I’m in the same boat I have exactly what I want. I guess just blowing off a little steam.

Sponsored

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
For United r
After the latest update, I reached out to ford. The truck is being shipped by Vehi-Ship and should be at the dealer by 4/15. Looks like ford is hiring convoys to help with rail backlog.

*may have jumped the gun in my assumption. Vehi-ship looks to be a company that ships to the rail yard. Ford chat was adamant that truck would be at dealership no later than the 15th. I just want my damn truck.
vehi-ship took me from the Dearborn plant to a rail yard 3 miles away (Ramp 58, Melvindale). Then a bunch of days later it was put on a train. Where are you coming from and going to?

Severdog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
Just got off the Ford chat line. They are telling me April 29 now. But the Ford tracker still has not updated. if I could find any other truck. I would buy it right now just so I would not have to deal with Ford again.
Gregg, Ford Chat is kind of at the end of the food chain WRT order information, and most reps take the path of least resistance with zero digging. SOME reps will pull a VVR and actually find your railcar number, if you're that far.

You might call your dealer and ask firmly that your rep (or someone there that knows) pull a VVR (vehicle visibility report) so that they can pinpoint the exact location that it's currently at, and perhaps even uncover a railcar number for you, at which point you can start to query the rail companies about where that railcar is.

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
For United r

vehi-ship took me from the Dearborn plant to a rail yard 3 miles away (Ramp 58, Melvindale). Then a bunch of days later it was put on a train. Where are you coming from and going to?
Dearborn to Philadelphia. I'm emailing my dealer to get another VVR. There's no way that the truck is being delivered on the 4/15.

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
Gregg, Ford Chat is kind of at the end of the food chain WRT order information, and most reps take the path of least resistance with zero digging. SOME reps will pull a VVR and actually find your railcar number, if you're that far.

You might call your dealer and ask firmly that your rep (or someone there that knows) pull a VVR (vehicle visibility report) so that they can pinpoint the exact location that it's currently at, and perhaps even uncover a railcar number for you, at which point you can start to query the rail companies about where that railcar is.
yes I just talk to the dealer. They told me April 25 to April 29. Said it was on some kind of plant hold. But supposedly not for any parts. The blend date was 3/15. I got a built confirmation on 3/24. my original ETA was 4/5 to 4/11. Dealer did tell me he would reach out to the regional manager to find out about the Plant hold.

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
It's been said on here before but Ford really has sucked the fun out of buying a new truck.
Sponsored