Sponsored

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots of them
Notes:
• No Scheduling
• Onboard-Scales with Smart Hitch will no longer be included within the Tow Haul Package (53T) on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Tremor Onboard-Scales with Smart Hitch will now be offered as a Free Standing Option (86S) on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Tremor orders equipped with Tow Haul (53T). This change only impacts unscheduled 24MY F-150 orders and new orders placed beginning February 16th, 2024 after 4PM. 24MY F-150 orders that have already scheduled will not be impacted by this change.
• The Tremor series is now available for retail ordering. Stock ordering will be available on February 20th.
• The Pro Access Tailgate is now included in the Bed Utility package on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Tremor 402A.
• Stock Orders with the Tow-Haul Package will be converted from Job 1 to Job 2 WITHOUT the Onboard Scales
• Retail Orders with the Tow-Haul Package will be converted from Job 1 to Job 2 WITH the Onboard

Ford F-150 2024 F-150 No Scheduling This Week (2/22/24) Ford Scheduling Notes - 2.19.24-1

Ford F-150 2024 F-150 No Scheduling This Week (2/22/24) Ford Scheduling Notes - 2.19.24-2

Ford F-150 2024 F-150 No Scheduling This Week (2/22/24) Ford Scheduling Notes - 2.19.24-3

Ford F-150 2024 F-150 No Scheduling This Week (2/22/24) Ford Scheduling Notes - 2.19.24-4

Ford F-150 2024 F-150 No Scheduling This Week (2/22/24) Ford Scheduling Notes - 2.19.24-5
Sponsored

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
I'm actually glad the On Board Scales will be it's own free-standing option.

spireland

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (planned), C8
Occupation
Medical Equipment
The language is a bit confusing for the onboard scales.

For unscheduled retail orders (Lariat with tow package) will onboard scales be included if order placed in January (though not scheduled) or does onboard scales now have to be added back in by my dealer?

lrb_35128

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 King Ranch

For unscheduled retail orders (Lariat with tow package) will onboard scales be included if order placed in January (though not scheduled) or does onboard scales now have to be added back in by my dealer?
I have the same question; ordered my KR in September and have yet to be scheduled. Don't want to lose (or pay more for) the scales because Ford is slow-rolling the MY24 release...

mau47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 502A Powerboost FX4

The way I read it is as long as you ordered the two haul package your order will convert with the scales but definitely worth verifying with your dealer.

Sponsored

L33der

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 LARIAT FX4 (Ordered)
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher
This is from another Post explaining Stock and Retail order conversions. Job 2 Update From what I understand any Retail orders not scheduled will be converted to Job 2 and will have the Scales and Smart hitch. Stock orders will NOT have those.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
This is the typical pause before the begin of Job 2 scheduling. I can hold my disappointment at not being scheduled until next week.

uvacpa

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch
Occupation
CPA
For the uninitiated, can you explain, Job 1, Job 2, and "main commit".

JVMc

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Occupation
Banking
Ordered a ‘24 Tremor Wednesday. Received confirmation from Ford of order received. How long before it goes into production? What is the typical process? Thanks!

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
For the uninitiated, can you explain, Job 1, Job 2, and "main commit".
I'll try:

Every model year is broken in between two cycles, Job 1 and Job 2. Job 1 is the production run that comes first and follows the pricing and option cycle that was developed in the period leading up to the model year rollout. At some point in the production year, Ford pauses production and releases a "Job 2" order guide (not always at the same time). This contains changes to options from Job 1 (most of the time fairly minor, sometimes not) and typically updated pricing (usually higher). For instance, the 2021 MY Job 1 trucks did not get Bluecruise. It became available during the MY so Ford included it on Job 2 trucks. The same this year for the Pro Access Tailgate. It was not ready for Job 1 trucks, so the Job 1 order guide does not include them. It is ready for Job 2 and now is in the updated order guide.

Main Commit is just a term that Ford uses to say how many units the production line is expecting the build in a production week for purposes of dividing allocations.

Hope I didn't screw that up too much.

Sponsored

uvacpa

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch
Occupation
CPA
I'll try:

Every model year is broken in between two cycles, Job 1 and Job 2. Job 1 is the production run that comes first and follows the pricing and option cycle that was developed in the period leading up to the model year rollout. At some point in the production year, Ford pauses production and releases a "Job 2" order guide (not always at the same time). This contains changes to options from Job 1 (most of the time fairly minor, sometimes not) and typically updated pricing (usually higher). For instance, the 2021 MY Job 1 trucks did not get Bluecruise. It became available during the MY so Ford included it on Job 2 trucks. The same this year for the Pro Access Tailgate. It was not ready for Job 1 trucks, so the Job 1 order guide does not include them. It is ready for Job 2 and now is in the updated order guide.

Main Commit is just a term that Ford uses to say how many units the production line is expecting the build in a production week for purposes of dividing allocations.

Hope I didn't screw that up too much.
Thanks!

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dealers have been told that March 6th is some magic date for releasing the 2024s to lots. I have always suspected that they would start to trickle out sooner than that, but needed to give them some kind of date.

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue