2022 f150 xlt 302A BCM Forscan Problems

jojotib

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 xlt 302A
I’m having issues with rewriting my bcm in forscan. I have a 2022 f150 xlt 302a with onboard scales and I’m switching my taillights from the halogen with blis to the phantom obs taillights that come on the tremor. I’ve tried rewriting the codes and now something is messed up. High beams don’t work and writing block 91 has incompatible configuration. Blis is also not working along with the reverse lights. I have no idea what to do and need some help. Thanks for any help.
I rewrote all the codes in the bcm to the originals and I’m still having the issue saying 88 and 91 configurations are incompatible
Sponsored

spiritrider1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 PB XLT Sport 4x4, 20 Mustang GT Conv.
Occupation
Aircraft Tech & Maintenance planner
Did you save an "As Built" configuration prior to making the changes?
Also, did you try reinstalling the OEM lights with the currently "restored" configuration? The phantom obs taillights may be causing the conflict.

OP
OP

jojotib

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 xlt 302A
Did you save an "As Built" configuration prior to making the changes?
Also, did you try reinstalling the OEM lights with the currently "restored" configuration? The phantom obs taillights may be causing the conflict.
I thought I had it saved but I guess I don’t so that’s my first mistake and I haven’t tried that yet but I could try tomorrow. Would putting the originals back fix the error codes on forscan though?

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
You should be able to get your as built info by entering your VIN into the link below. I would get everything in the BCM back to your as built values, save a backup, then carefully make the required changes for the led tail lights.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Last edited:
OP
OP

jojotib

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 xlt 302A
You should be able to get your as built info by entering your VIN into the link below. I would get everything in the BCM back to your as built values, save a backup, then carefully make the required changes for the led tail lights.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
I did this and I am still having issues with 88 and 91 saying incompatible. I just don’t know what the problem is. I will try it again tomorrow.

Sponsored

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
Did you swap your original BLIS modules over to the new lights?

OP
OP

jojotib

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 xlt 302A
Did you swap your original BLIS modules over to the new lights?
Yes I did. Both are swapped. Something with those lights/ blis module also stopped my high beams from turning on. It’s weird.

spiritrider1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 PB XLT Sport 4x4, 20 Mustang GT Conv.
Occupation
Aircraft Tech & Maintenance planner
What about putting your stock lights back on and trying to reset the BCM again. If it works, then you at least have a good starting point again.

OP
OP

jojotib

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 xlt 302A
What about putting your stock lights back on and trying to reset the BCM again. If it works, then you at least have a good starting point again.
I will try that tomorrow and see what happens. I’ll be back if I have any questions
Sponsored