First Name
Irfan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Platinum FX4 Ecoboost
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just finished adding back the advanced security pack module and making the necessary FORScan changes. Pretty simple install following @DcnPat steps. I tested by locking the truck with the windows down and waving my arm and it did set off the alarm. I do have some DTC alerts, even after resetting but I’m not sure if those were there before I made any changes. Everything seems to be running fine.
Sponsored

1lowcourier

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 stx
Occupation
Golf Course Construction
Has anyone wired in the motion sensors. I pulled mine down and don't have the wires or connector. Is there a harness that can be purchased maybe.

Los150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L EB Platinum w/BAP
Occupation
Info Tech
Did you
Has anyone wired in the motion sensors. I pulled mine down and don't have the wires or connector. Is there a harness that can be purchased maybe.
Did you have the blue, empty box up in there? If so, you're replacing that with the real part. Should be around $30

1lowcourier

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 stx
Occupation
Golf Course Construction
Did you

Did you have the blue, empty box up in there? If so, you're replacing that with the real part. Should be around $30
I did not. I bought the part in hopes but when I pulled it down there was nothing.

Los150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L EB Platinum w/BAP
Occupation
Info Tech
I did not. I bought the part in hopes but when I pulled it down there was nothing.
Interesting. You should find a connector up there that powers the small, blue box. If you're not seeing that, then you might not have the wiring in place. In your window sticker, it should say it was deleted. If so, the wiring should be up there. If you don't see the "deleted" reference, then you might be out of luck on that one. That's just from the posts I've read.

icemanrrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat Supercrew
So where does the two sensors “eyes” go? Shouldn’t there be two small holes in the overhead console for them to go?
Sponsored