First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
This is a great thread, super informative. Thank you Antimatter Tremor!

Here's what I've got...
Sales Code: F71178
Order Code: T01P

Not only did I have to provide email and driver's license, I had to put down a deposit to place my order. Curious about discounts others have received at time of placing order; currently all the dealer has agreed to is the $1,000 custom order discount - "all other negotiations will occur at time of delivery." I've gotta say, don't have the warm and fuzzies about that. Is this pretty standard for Ford or are others getting discounts in writing at time of order? Every other car I've ordered in the past 100% of the pricing was negotiated at time of the order. I'm more than willing to cancel this order and start over at a new dealership if I'm getting the wool pulled over my eyes here. Appreciate the feedback!
Sponsored

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Here's what I've got...

Not only did I have to provide email and driver's license, I had to put down a deposit to place my order. Curious about discounts others have received at time of placing order; currently all the dealer has agreed to is the $1,000 custom order discount - "all other negotiations will occur at time of delivery." I've gotta say, don't have the warm and fuzzies about that. Is this pretty standard for Ford or are others getting discounts in writing at time of order? Every other car I've ordered in the past 100% of the pricing was negotiated at time of the order. I'm more than willing to cancel this order and start over at a new dealership if I'm getting the wool pulled over my eyes here. Appreciate the feedback!
I went in asking for x plan and they gave it to me and in writing without any hassle or questions. Anything more for me is bonus during these crazy times, but my guy said he would ‘see what the system can allow him to give me when the vin # comes in’ for extra incentives.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Forgive my naivety, is X plan a service plan? What does it include? Thanks!

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco

Here's what I've got...

Yikes. I got my price in writing before signing. I purchased from Granger Ford for 3% under invoice. I had to put down a deposit as well.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Here's what I've got...

Unscheduled Material Hold

Priority 10

Forgive my naivety, is X plan a service plan? What does it include? Thanks!
X Plan is Ford Employee discount for family not covered under A Plan. And also X Plan is supplier discount.

A Plan is Employee discount, or immediate family of employee and inlaws

Z Plan is retire

D Plan is Dealer employees

My Tremor is ordered under my A Plan. No deposit

Sponsored

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Thank you for the intel! Sounds like I got hosed on pricing. Time to stop by and speak with the sales manager... Side note, deposit aside, I didnt have to sign a darn thing, just swiped my card. The deposit receipt does say refundable.

woodirl

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022* F150 Antimatter Blue Tremor
Canada here, x-plan and $1,000 factory order incentive without deposit. I've never had to provide one, and I have ordered 3 trucks so far.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Could anyone share what the discount of X plan is? % below msrp? above invoice? below invoice? thanks in advance!

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
My MSRP is 65165. Invoice of 60844. Before I added the work surface. Dealer told me x-plan will be 100-200 above the invoice.

Ordered 6-10. Still unscheduled-clean

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
10-4. So a "good deal" is a couple hundred bucks above invoice. Thank you!

Sponsored

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
I would say good deal considering some are paying MSRP+. Although there are better plans. And as you know incentives come off that price at delivery.

Also side note…I apologize, I did not realize I was looking in Tremor thread. Mine is a 502A Sport. Just wanted to give a bit of numbers for reference.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Well that was easy, swung by on my way home from work. Thank you all for the insight.
Wishing everyone an amazing long and patriotic holiday weekend!

Last edited:

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles