Sponsored

BlackMesa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pickup
Has anyone with a Torsen on order had their truck built yet?

I was originally 10/18, then 11/1, now I'm assuming I've been pushed back yet again as I don't have a window sticker and the order tracker is still at order confirmed.
Sponsored

JimmyD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge St / 2019 Mustang premium
Occupation
Retired
My dealer gave me my actual build day, mid last week. We both have 11/1 build weeks so I'm thinking your dealer should have your build day, too. Mine is 11/4
Thank you I'll check.

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Check your vins! Got my window sticker this evening for blend date 11/01. FP told me build date 11/5. 401 with torsen and everything else. Starting to feel real!

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
Has anyone with a Torsen on order had their truck built yet?

I was originally 10/18, then 11/1, now I'm assuming I've been pushed back yet again as I don't have a window sticker and the order tracker is still at order confirmed.
Yes. 401A with Torsen. Build week 10/11, blend date 10/14, build date 10/18, shipped 10/19, estimated delivery date 11/13-19.

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
8/20 order, status says in production and an 11/6 production date. No dealer ETA yet, nor a window sticker as of today. 402A with torsen, Lead Foot.

Sponsored

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
8/20 order, status says in production and an 11/6 production date. No dealer ETA yet, nor a window sticker as of today. 402A with torsen, Lead Foot.
Interesting. Mine has an 11/4 date (same truck as yours, 7/28 order), no window sticker or in production.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
I got my window sticker 7 days before my initial build/blend date. You should be getting yours in a couple of days. You wont get a dealer ETA until the truck is built, and I believe shipped.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
Interesting. Mine has an 11/4 date (same truck as yours, 7/28 order), no window sticker or in production.
If you have an 11/4 build/blend date, then it’s strange you aren’t in production. If your 11/4 date is correct, then you should be getting your window sticker in a couple of days.

crvz

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (order), 2019 M2
I got my window sticker 7 days before my initial build/blend date. You should be getting yours in a couple of days. You wont get a dealer ETA until the truck is built, and I believe shipped.
Had a window sticker available last night.

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
If you have an 11/4 build/blend date, then it’s strange you aren’t in production. If your 11/4 date is correct, then you should be getting your window sticker in a couple of days.
Funny, I looked this morning and it is showing in production and have a window sticker with a build date of yesterday and blend date of 11/2.

Sponsored

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Funny, I looked this morning and it is showing in production and have a window sticker with a build date of yesterday and blend date of 11/2.
Same but blend date of 11/1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
Same but blend date of 11/1
I just looked at my window sticker, but my 10/18 build date does not appear on it. For the build dates you refer to, are you referring to the bold black date at the bottom center of the window sticker, or the date at end of the number/letter sequence in the special order box?

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
I just looked at my window sticker, but my 10/18 build date does not appear on it. For the build dates you refer to, are you referring to the bold black date at the bottom center of the window sticker, or the date at end of the number/letter sequence in the special order box?
I may be looking at it wrong but as I understand it the 2-9 digits of the bottom right edge number is the blend date and bottom center box last 6 digits are build. It certainly would make sense if that were reversed but with what has gone on this year, I'm not sure anything makes sense.

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban Z71
I may be looking at it wrong but as I understand it the 2-9 digits of the bottom right edge number is the blend date and bottom center box last 6 digits are build. It certainly would make sense if that were reversed but with what has gone on this year, I'm not sure anything makes sense.
So digits 2-9 on the bottom right edge are the blend date, and 10-13 are the sequence date (the actual order that the trucks are built). Blend date is also at the top of the sticker. The six digit date in the center bottom box is the date the window sticker became a available and probably has some other significance. That date remains the same and does not change. There is another stand-alone date on the bottom edge to the left of the center box. From what I had read up to last night, that number changes based on certain events, final in production, built, shipped, offloaded from train, delivered to dealer. This morning I read that number updates automatically every 7 days. Not sure which is correct, but I’m thinking it might be the latter. To give you some context, here is what happened to me. Originally a 10/18 build week according to dealer and Ford Performance. Build week moved to 10/11 with a build date of 10/14 according to Ford Performance. The night of 10/6, I still didn’t have a window sticker. The morning of 10/7 my window sticker appeared and the center box date was 10/6. The date on the bottom edge left of the center box was also 10/6. The blend date was 10/14. The day before the blend date, the left bottom edge date updated to 10/13. Nothing else changed. On 10/14, I kept checking the forum’s tracker for updates. Nothing through 10/18, and no updates to the bottom left date on the window sticker. On 10/19, the forum tracker and the Ford website order status page both said built on 10/18, but the bottom left date still had the 10/13 date as of the evening on 10/19. On 10/21, the forum tracker and Ford website said the truck shipped on 10/19, and the bottom left date updated to 10/21. Last night when I responded to you, my window sticker still had the 10/21 date. This morning it updated to 10/28. My center box date has always been the same at 10/6.

Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Ether Graboid
So digits 2-9 on the bottom right edge are the blend date, and 10-13 are the sequence date (the actual order that the trucks are built). Blend date is also at the top of the sticker. The six digit date in the center bottom box is the date the window sticker became a available and probably has some other significance. That date remains the same and does not change. There is another stand-alone date on the bottom edge to the left of the center box. From what I had read up to last night, that number changes based on certain events, final in production, built, shipped, offloaded from train, delivered to dealer. This morning I read that number updates automatically every 7 days. Not sure which is correct, but I’m thinking it might be the latter. To give you some context, here is what happened to me. Originally a 10/18 build week according to dealer and Ford Performance. Build week moved to 10/11 with a build date of 10/14 according to Ford Performance. The night of 10/6, I still didn’t have a window sticker. The morning of 10/7 my window sticker appeared and the center box date was 10/6. The date on the bottom edge left of the center box was also 10/6. The blend date was 10/14. The day before the blend date, the left bottom edge date updated to 10/13. Nothing else changed. On 10/14, I kept checking the forum’s tracker for updates. Nothing through 10/18, and no updates to the bottom left date on the window sticker. On 10/19, the forum tracker and the Ford website order status page both said built on 10/18, but the bottom left date still had the 10/13 date as of the evening on 10/19. On 10/21, the forum tracker and Ford website said the truck shipped on 10/19, and the bottom left date updated to 10/21. Last night when I responded to you, my window sticker still had the 10/21 date. This morning it updated to 10/28. My center box date has always been the same at 10/6.
Thanks for the detail. Everything you described makes sense. So that center box date is the window sticker date and it seems other dates will appear and change as the process continues.

With a blend date of 11/02, it seems my truck is on scheduled for the 11/04 build date so I can ignore it for another month and hope I can pick it up around thanksgiving.
Sponsored