First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Anyone planning on doing interior ambient lighting? Seems weird they omitted it from at least the higher 402a package seeing all higher trims have it. Does anyone know if Ford has any OEM ambient light kits that a dealership can install?
If it's not included I will probably get the kit from f150leds and do it

thomps33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Wish I was able to count myself among the lucky. Still unscheduled clean here.. the wait continues.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
So I take it there's literally no way to find out if it has ambient ligior not? Lol. I went on Ford website and it the Lariat states it in the 502a.. this will almost be a deal breaker for me on a 402a high for 16 thousand Canadian lol.
It doesn't have ambient lighting. It was confirmed in another Tremor thread with a chart from Ford. let me see if I can find it...

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
It doesn't have ambient lighting. It was confirmed in another Tremor thread with a chart from Ford. let me see if I can find it...
That be awesome, thank you. Dunno why this wouldn't be a part of the high technology package ??‍♂ @WhiteyTremor I know that's a possible option but I do like a factory feel. I'm driving a '17 lariat special edition and live the ambient lighting it has.

Sponsored

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled 1629491387727

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Makes no sense for the price we are paying
Agreed - I haven't owned an F150 with or without it, but I pay for the option in all of my other cars.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Makes no sense for the price we are paying
Yea your telling me. Like making it "optional" would have been key. If you get the 16k 402a option then it comes with as standard or make it a add on like tow package.........I'm blown away. 2021 and not even wireless charging. I didn't even think about this cuz for the price and year I figured this would have been a no brainer for Ford considering it's a 502A.

Sponsored

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
First responder
Likely. I dont like the look of it as much as the factory ambient lighting and how it's remote controlled separately but at least you can change the color.
Looks like so far I'm expecting to get a level kit, lighting kit, tint, and clear bra right out the gate once it arrives.
Curious if it's a part that can be added at the dealer and programed in. I'll ask mine just for shits and giggles.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Likely. I dont like the look of it as much as the factory ambient lighting and how it's remote controlled separately but at least you can change the color.
Looks like so far I'm expecting to get a level kit, lighting kit, tint, and clear bra right out the gate once it arrives.
Agreed. I think I've got my shopping list dialed.
-Roush Level Kit - 2020 seems to fit just fine with the 5/8" adjustment - maybe fox/roush will have a 2021 kit out by time we get the trucks
-AFE Cold Air Intake -new for 2021
-Magnaflow Direct fit Muffler - confirmed fits Tremor
-BAK X4S Tonneau
-Rear Wheel well liners
-No drill mudflaps
-Tint
-Black-out ALL chrome/emblems

After that, If I decide I need more umph, I'll add the AFE Turbo inlet pipes and Scortcher Module.

I think that'll be it.

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
First responder
Agreed. I think I've got my shopping list dialed.
-Roush Level Kit - 2020 seems to fit just fine with the 5/8" adjustment - maybe fox/roush will have a 2021 kit out by time we get the trucks
-AFE Cold Air Intake -new for 2021
-Magnaflow Direct fit Muffler - confirmed fits Tremor
-BAK X4S Tonneau
-Rear Wheel well liners
-No drill mudflaps
-Tint
-Black-out ALL chrome/emblems

After that, If I decide I need more umph, I'll add the AFE Turbo inlet pipes and Scortcher Module.

I think that'll be it.
Do you have any links for the exhaust, wheel well liners, or mud flaps? Wasn't sure if it would be cheaper just to get the factory liners from my dealer.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Do you have any links for the exhaust, wheel well liners, or mud flaps? Wasn't sure if it would be cheaper just to get the factory liners from my dealer.

Magnaflow. Good sound clip. retains rear section and stock tips.
https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...ement-with-muffler-performance-exhaust-system

Wheel Well Liners.
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/79161-2021-f150-husky-rear-wheel-well-liners.html

Mud Flaps
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/58526-2021-f150-husky-front-rear-no-drill-mudflaps.html

My neighbor with the '19 raptor has these liners and mudflaps, they look slick.

I'm buying EVERYTHING on my list from Stage 3 - good discounts for forum memebers. Send Frank your shopping list and he'll send you back a discount he can do on the order.
Sponsored