First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Spoke with Ford customer service yesterday and they say it's all build and was loaded 3/18. Not sure if that's true as I can find a freight bill thru palsapp.com ( 0111435277 ) but that states "pending". Going to my dealer tomorrow morning to see what the story is as my current truck needs an oil change.
Do you have a number for Ford Customer Service? Everyone I've spoken too, while all very nice were clueless.
Sponsored

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Called 18003923673 and spoke with a guy named Tom.
Sadly they could not help me a bit, thanks for giving the info to try.
They told me I needed to get back with my dealer who cannot get any info from Ford.......Sigh.....

Andyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Sadly they could not help me a bit, thanks for giving the info to try.
They told me I needed to get back with my dealer who cannot get any info from Ford.......Sigh.....
K, @GreggT and everyone else (including me) waiting for our trucks with zilch info about what to expect....WE NEED TO MOBILIZE! How come we are all just shrugging our shoulders and hoping we’ll get our trucks someday? Shouldn’t we demand better customer service from Ford? Realistic updates? $ off, or at least swag, for the unprecedented wait? Let’s call the media! Let’s flood their customer care line!

Or maybe I’ve had too many Friday beverages...

Sponsored

Bowhunter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 , GMC ACADIA
Sometimes I have to wonder if we're not all stupid for waiting around for a Ford.

Until I talk to my friends who bought a Ram or a Government Motors...

Trust me, it's worth the wait.

I do think it's worth the wait. Who knows what the 2022 's will cost with all the hyper inflation taking place. I think it's only going to get worse. I'm in the construction business and I get a minimum of 6 price increase letters every day. Steel alone is off the charts. Received another letter Wednesday on domestic steel. Up another 25%. Nuts!

Bowhunter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 , GMC ACADIA
My dealer checks Oasis (vehicle visibility) when i call him, no problem. Window sticker tells you the build day, so, no need to ask. Build next tuesday-wednesday. i'll make a call again May3 because nothing much is gonna happen till then. Was nice when i still worked and still had access to all that info...
Where on the window sticker it show build date?

Bowhunter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 , GMC ACADIA
K, @GreggT and everyone else (including me) waiting for our trucks with zilch info about what to expect....WE NEED TO MOBILIZE! How come we are all just shrugging our shoulders and hoping we’ll get our trucks someday? Shouldn’t we demand better customer service from Ford? Realistic updates? $ off, or at least swag, for the unprecedented wait? Let’s call the media! Let’s flood their customer care line!

Here's to Friday beverages!!!!

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Where on the window sticker it show build date?
Very top center. There is a line of number, the last three are your build date. In the case below it is 3/28. Not my truck by the way.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 6.21.07 PM

Sponsored

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Odered 3/27, have VIN and it shows in tracking with no planned build date. Dealer expects build week of 7/7. Guessing Truck might arrive in August?

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

I tried contacting Customer Experience in Dearborn, no response:
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 6.24.53 PM