Sponsored

Margo17

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Finally getting my KR on tuesday this week. So another off the list. Dealer was fantastic and gave me 49,000 for my 2019 and I paid 52,000 2 and half years ago. Then sold me my special order for 88,000 KR loaded for 76,000 Even.
‘Steele Ford Halifax. Great to deal with.

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Where on the window sticker it show build date?
It shows twice.....on the very top row and very bottom row to the right. Left date is when the sticker was generated. Last 4 digits are your vehicles production rotation number which go from 1 to 9999, and repeat...

Last edited:

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
If all else fails.....

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 6.25.26 PM.png
I tried emailing Jim Farley. My email was returned with the message

“Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.”

Anyone else able to get a message through?

Sponsored

Andy Met

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger
Went to my dealer this morning and they're telling me my truck should be there "in a week or 2". They looked it up in their visibility system and it's showing as "build" and awaiting departure..................... with a little bit of luck :)

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Went to my dealer this morning and they're telling me my truck should be there "in a week or 2". They looked it up in their visibility system and it's showing as "build" and awaiting departure..................... with a little bit of luck :)
What is it showing on the customer Tracker?

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I tried emailing Jim Farley. My email was returned with the message

“Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.”

Anyone else able to get a message through?
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 11.21.10 AM
I Emailed the other two Wednesday with no response, going to try again Monday With Jim Farley added. Latest look-up.

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
"IN PRODUCTION"
Reason I asked, not to discourage you but that is the same Info I received from our dealer. Ours showed in production 3/16. After sitting there over 5 weeks and getting the same story, a lady in Ford Customer Service, named Deborah let me know my truck was sitting on a lot outside of Dearborn waiting on parts. No telling when it will be completed.
I hope yours in not in the same situation.

Sponsored

Andy Met

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger
Reason I asked, not to discourage you but that is the same Info I received from our dealer. Ours showed in production 3/16. After sitting there over 5 weeks and getting the same story, a lady in Ford Customer Service, named Deborah let me know my truck was sitting on a lot outside of Dearborn waiting on parts. No telling when it will be completed.
I hope yours in not in the same situation.
I hear ya and we are probably all in the same situation. Dealer is calling their rep on Monday. Just hoping