Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
@Livnitup, has the CCM been decoded (there's no tab on your sheet for it)? Situation:

I have ACC enabled with Speed Sign Recognition, converted from NA to AU sign format. On my truck, the recognition works fine, but interestingly the truck takes no action on the recognition; it simply shows the sign and nothing more.

I actually love it this way as it just serves as a reminder of the current speed zone 🙂, but I was curious as to why it takes no action. I was thinking it might be of interest to others to achieve this configuration (which I have by luck or accident 🤣), in which case it would be a good candidate for a separate post.

Thanks for all you've done and do 🙏

P.S., what I'm looking for might not even be in the CCM, I'm just making an assumption 🤷‍♂️)
P.P.S., I read in another thread that the Speed Limit Assist was the function that allowed the choice of wether or not the truck would take action on a speed sign; however, in my Speed Limit Assist sub-menu, the only choice I have available is Speed Limit Warning (not the same thing)🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣
That is identical to how my cruise functions. I turned off using the speed limit signs on purpose. Toggles for that are on APIM screen but if I recall in two separate menus for cruise settings.

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
That is identical to how my cruise functions. I turned off using the speed limit signs on purpose. Toggles for that are on APIM screen but if I recall in two separate menus for cruise settings.
Um... I'm using SSR though; when you enable Adaptive Cruise with SSR, does your truck speed up/slow down when recognising a sign with a different speed? Because mine doesn't.🤔🤣

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Um... I'm using SSR though; when you enable Adaptive Cruise with SSR, does your truck speed up/slow down when recognising a sign with a different speed? Because mine doesn't.🤔🤣
I will need to find the screen the feature is on. It did work as advertised here in US when I first tried it but I didn't like it. I assume it still works unless an update broke it.

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I will need to find the screen the feature is on. It did work as advertised here in US when I first tried it but I didn't like it. I assume it still works unless an update broke it.
It's one of the options in Features>Driver Assistance > Cruise Control when you turn on ACC.

Sponsored

Mcq503

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 xl powerboost screw
Sorry if this has been covered already, I searched and couldn’t find the answer. What is the transmission characterization update in forscan?

calerusnak

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
Walk Away Lock can be enabled on 2024s only with the following and it's been added to the Common spreadsheet:

BCM 726-89-02 x1x1 x1x1 x1--
BCM 726-90-01 xxx1 xxxx xx--
APIM 7D0-09-05 xxxx 8xxx xx--

Optional - You can also turn on Audible Lock feedback for Walk Away Lock with these:
BCM 726-89-01 x1x1 x1x1 x1--
BCM 726-90-01 x*xx xxxx xx--
APIM 7D0-09-05 xxxx Cxxx xx--

WAL.png
This is working great on my 24 Lariat 502a though I have noticed that if you turn off either the Audible feedback or Walk Away Lock via the Sync screen it will throw an error saying "This setting isn't available right now. Please try again later" if I try to turn back on.

I then will have to go back into forscan and change 726-89-01 xxx1-xxxx-xxxx
from 0 back to 1 or 726-89-02 xxx1-xxxx-xxxx from 0 back to 1 depending on which one I turn off.

Any ideas? Sorry if this has been mentioned already I went through and didn't see mention of it.

RSKTakR

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 3.5 EB, 2023 F150 PB, 2013 Boss 302
Occupation
Mechanical Design Engineer 2
I cant get through the 210 pages of this thread and I'm sure it's been covered, but I just want to make sure I get this right. I bought a 23 XLT Powerboost F150 2 weeks ago and I am getting all the changes together that I want to make in Forscan so I only have to do it once. It's been a hot minute since I used Forscan (used it on my 2019 F150 some years ago). I just want to see if the general consensus is 75% for the DRL's and find out the FOR SURE changes I need to make because I don't think the changes below are 100% correct? I only change the * to whatever value I am looking for right? So far, I am wanting to change:

Disable Double honk 726-26-02: xxxx0-xxxx-xx--
Brighter DRL's 726-38-01: xxxx-xxx1-xxxx
Brighter DRL's as well 726-42-01 ???

I have a feeling that I'm not understanding this correctly since it looks like there is a 726-42-01 that needs changed for the brighter LED DRL's as well?

Last edited:

Ricksc

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
I tried the global window change on my 22 f-150. Used the changes from the list. This didn’t work. Anyone have an idea?
Thanks

NickC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Raptor
Anyone gotten seatbelt chime off on a 2024 Raptor? I used the spreadsheet value on 720-01-01, and rebooted the IPC, but no luck.

Sponsored

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Anyone gotten seatbelt chime off on a 2024 Raptor? I used the spreadsheet value on 720-01-01, and rebooted the IPC, but no luck.
The chime or the IPC popup every time you fire it up? The popup seems to be a newer style IPC implementation as it affects super duty's as well even if the seat belt minder is disabled.

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The chime or the IPC popup every time you fire it up? The popup seems to be a newer style IPC implementation as it affects super duty's as well even if the seat belt minder is disabled.
Have you tried the setting in my earlier post?: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...an-list-database-spreadsheet.1578/post-415024

SilverPigeon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Missed that one, thank you. I'm trying to disable the ongoing seatbelt chime that continues to ring while driving. Is that what your setting accomplishes?
Ok Nick, I've completely silenced the truck chimes except for ones that I really need to know about. Following are the easy and as-built changes I've made / verified. For the as-built, the right-hand column is the new setting. See how you go with those, and if the truck still chimes, make sure to do an IPC reboot service procedure. If it's still not silent, try to describe the exact scenario in which it is still chiming and I'll have a deeper dive 👍🙂
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? IMG_4672
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? IMG_4673

NickC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Raptor
Ok Nick, I've completely silenced the truck chimes except for ones that I really need to know about. Following are the easy and as-built changes I've made / verified. For the as-built, the right-hand column is the new setting. See how you go with those, and if the truck still chimes, make sure to do an IPC reboot service procedure. If it's still not silent, try to describe the exact scenario in which it is still chiming and I'll have a deeper dive 👍🙂
IMG_4672.jpeg
IMG_4673.jpeg
Extremely helpful. I will report back. Thanks!

EDIT - On my 2024, I was able to finally get the belt chimes to turn off, but there are 5 more entries that need to be toggled in IPC. They are variously called "Belt Minder Chime Operator", "Belt Monitor Chime Operator", "Belt Minder Chime Row 1 Col 1", "Belt Minder Chime Row 1 Col 5". Once all of them are disabled, along with the selections you detailed, they turned off. Notably, even with "Vehicle running with door open" disabled, those chimes are still ringing, so much like the belts, I'm sure there are other selections for 2024 that also must be disabled to accomplish that.

THANKS for the help!
Sponsored

Last edited: