Sponsored

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 307a PB, Mach E GTPE
So just curious, without having to sift through 207 pages, what and how do I use forscan? What tools are required?
You should at least start with the first thread...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I can't help but wonder, is it even remotely possible to program Phone As A Key (PAAK)?
The non-Lightning F150s don't have the RFA module that's necessary for PAAK and Fordpass wouldn't let you set it up even if you installed it so the short answer is no.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
My head hurts. Reading last 5 pages
Skins, user ability to male it.
Skunk works, ford sees what we do in forscsn,etc
Our explorer st.. suffers the same IPC. Bull muffin
Only informative screen is sport.
But I use the stuff here that I am taught, learned, beat into..
To make it change
We need a phone number to skunk works and have a chat..

sstevetx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER w/Max Tow - Atlas Blue
So the 2023 Lightning didn't get walk away?
Yet the 2023 Mach-E did? (my 2023.5 does anyway. Build 07/23)

I would have assumed the EV development between the Lightning and Mach-E would have more overlap than that.
Lightning got the walk away with a recent FDRS BCM update. It is enabled by default, but has no toggle. I added the vehicle settings toggle using the Forscan APIM setting listed earlier. Here are more details in the Lightning FDRS thread - Lightning Software Updates using FDRS | Page 45 | Ford Lightning Forum For F-150 Lightning EV Pickup: News, Owners, Discussions, Community (f150lightningforum.com)

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Amazing. I keep coming here hoping I'll find the Glare Free lights working on the '24 models and then this comes along and makes my day! Works perfectly. You are amazing!
24s dont have glare free????/ why the heck not????

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@Livnitup -- Have you seen anything regarding the MCS screen going back to what was displayed before the seat button was pushed? Other vehicles time it out like other temp on-screen info. Furthermore do the 24s exhibit this same behavior or does it happen to revert to previous screen. It's a trivial thing having to manually do it, but it seems the logic should be present somewhere.

Thanks bud for all you've contributed, and cheers to those that have assisted on it as well.

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
@Livnitup -- Have you seen anything regarding the MCS screen going back to what was displayed before the seat button was pushed? Other vehicles time it out like other temp on-screen info. Furthermore do the 24s exhibit this same behavior or does it happen to revert to previous screen. It's a trivial thing having to manually do it, but it seems the logic should be present somewhere.

Thanks bud for all you've contributed, and cheers to those that have assisted on it as well.
I haven't and that one in particular bugs the crap out of me getting back to the sources screen or Android Auto. I'm unsure if the 24s exhibit the same behavior but it wouldn't surprise me.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Lightning got the walk away with a recent FDRS BCM update. It is enabled by default, but has no toggle. I added the vehicle settings toggle using the Forscan APIM setting listed earlier. Here are more details in the Lightning FDRS thread - Lightning Software Updates using FDRS | Page 45 | Ford Lightning Forum For F-150 Lightning EV Pickup: News, Owners, Discussions, Community (f150lightningforum.com)
Makes me wonder if we will get similar results on 21-23 ICE trucks. 🤔

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24s dont have glare free????/ why the heck not????
There's a region in the 24 HCM, curious if anyone has selected EU or other regions to get it working since it may be pending regulatory approval in the US.

and MARS? Is that an easter egg or something for the marshall islands? I can find no regions of "else" or "mars"
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 1715204438349-u4

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
There's a region in the 24 HCM, curious if anyone has selected EU or other regions to get it working since it may be pending regulatory approval in the US.

and MARS? Is that an easter egg or something for the marshall islands? I can find no regions of "else" or "mars"
1715204438349-u4.png
i am surprised there is not an arabain region , ac needs 100% there ( saudia, UAE etc)

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
Does forscan have full support on the 24’s or will that be with the next update. Thanks

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
@antho

Your 24?

How/when did I miss that?
I bet you traded up just so you could figure out stuff like the new headlights, and then help everyone else? :)

Aliass24

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 f150 lariat
Occupation
Fisherman
@Aliass24 I've been using it for awhile without issue on my 24.
Did you happen to know if the speedo correction is still the same process with the relearns and all? Thanks
Sponsored