Sponsored

11/21/22 - Build Week - MY 23

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I tried to activate my FP today and got the following message.

Sorry there was an error and we were unable to complete your request to change authorization rights on the Lariat. please try again latter.

Does this mean someone already activated it?
Was this the first time you tried to activate it? One of mine said that (also showed up in the inbox) every time I tried to activate once that button appeared. On Monday night it changed to "Activation Pending" and it shipped on Tuesday.
Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
and another deadline missed <no surprise>. I will follow up with Granger on Tuesday after the long weekend for my next ETA <that I am sure will be missed>.

J17GT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
Amazon ships 1.6 million packages a day and can manage your expectations on delivery every step of the way. Day it will arrive, then window of time that day, then how many stops away the driver is and you can literally track the truck on it’s route.

Want to spend a shit ton of money on a Ford truck, it’s anyone’s guessing game! Just unreal. Jeff Bezos needs to teach Ford a thing or two about logistics and managing customer expectations. Haha!

J17GT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
I will probably hit up ford chat tomorrow just for the hell of it. I’m sure they’ll just give me the next weeks date range to ship. Have not heard anything from Ford in a month.

mconster

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 f150,2016 fusion
Still no shipment. grrr

and my 20 year old ranger is now starting to have issues. leaking break fluid from the left rear drum.

need my 150 order soon, really don't want to fix it during the winter when everything is cold as fuk
Hoping you all receive your trucks soon I was in the same build week as you and have had my truck for over a week now. LOVING IT AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT I WOULD! Granger was awesome to deal with. They made it the best new vehicle purchase I’ve had.

Sponsored

1Dippin

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Delivery window this time is Dec 23rd to 29th. Ford chat says my truck is released to transportation company, yet they don’t know which company? Also they said it was in yard 59, is 59 a positive or negative sign?

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Delivery window this time is Dec 23rd to 29th. Ford chat says my truck is released to transportation company, yet they don’t know which company? Also they said it was in yard 59, is 59 a positive or negative sign?
Well ramp 59 is at the flat rock plant from what I have gathered. Must be the same as yard 59. Trucks have been getting shipped from ramp 59

1Dippin

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well ramp 59 is at the flat rock plant from what I have gathered. Must be the same as yard 59. Trucks have been getting shipped from ramp 59
Sorry; it probably is ramp 59, I misspoke. Hoping this means there is some progress. I haven’t waited as long as others have, but my blend was Nov 22nd.

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Sorry; it probably is ramp 59, I misspoke. Hoping this means there is some progress. I haven’t waited as long as others have, but my blend was Nov 22nd.
I am currently somewhere over there. It’s the mustang plant and they have been doing the chip hold retrofits there. So I’m assuming it’s a good sign if it says ramp 59

Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
And my ETA missed again. New ETA 12/23 - 12/29

See my signature for full list of ETA's received and missed.

I'll get my new on on 12/30.

I am actually okay with missing all these ETA's. Would like to miss another 8 weeks would be about perfect. That way I would be driving home mid march instead of Mid winter.

Oh, I have my new years resolution ready for 2023. <Buy a new truck>, Sure hope I can fulfill this one.

J17GT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
I’m in the same boat. Did not even ask about an updated date, just assume it will be a while longer. At least my new truck missed this mess of weather we just had.

1Dippin

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ford was kind enough to email me (at 8pm on Dec 27th) that my new eta is Dec 23 - Dec 29. Who is running this clown show at Ford and how do they still have their job?

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ford was kind enough to email me (at 8pm on Dec 27th) that my new eta is Dec 23 - Dec 29. Who is running this clown show at Ford and how do they still have their job?
I just got the same email. It’s definitely just automated messages. I’m actually not expecting my order to arrive until end of January

1Dippin

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I just got the same email. It’s definitely just automated messages. I’m actually not expecting my order to arrive until end of January
I’m not sure what to set my expectations to, but this process doesn’t have me wanting to build every year anymore. Ford has lost my frequency of business because of the process this year.

I hope you get your truck by the date of your expectations. At least I have company in this purgatory!
Sponsored