First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT BAP Carbonized Grey (Fully Loaded) 3.5
welcome to the club

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 12.04.33 PM.png
I just had a ford.com chat online and mine was "built 11/23/2022" and they said it was not on chip hold. At this point it is still just waiting to be shipped, but it is completed like the tracker says and they gave the same date of 12/23-12/29 range for delivery. Finger crossed still!
Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
I just had a ford.com chat online and mine was "built 11/23/2022" and they said it was not on chip hold. At this point it is still just waiting to be shipped, but it is completed like the tracker says and they gave the same date of 12/23-12/29 range for delivery. Finger crossed still!
Thats encouraging. my dealer checked last week and said its not on a hold, passed QC, just needs a ride to them. I am giving it a few more days before I have them re-check

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Mine has been pulled from the tracker due to "being complete". Got a call from Granger Finance this morning to talk through rates etc. It sounds like my truck is pretty much ready to go, once the paperwork is signed I'll call up the shipper.

I said I wanted some photos, videos etc before I signed everything so hopefully they'll send that over today :).
Any idea how long it took for Granger to get your truck ready after it being delivered?

dirty.hal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XL Supercrew
Any idea how long it took for Granger to get your truck ready after it being delivered?
TBH I don't know if it is "Ready" right now but I paid my down payment and signed a bunch (all?) paperwork this afternoon. They reached out yesterday regarding my dealer installed keypad and in the photos they sent me today it was already installed. I'm hoping to get it released for shipment tomorrow which would be about a week after it was delivered.

Sponsored

Nano150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Received wonderful news that my delivery date has actually been moved up a week. For other Canadians on this build week, my truck was in Toronto from KC on Friday. It is supposed to make the 4hr trip north this week… one can only hope.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
First Shipping ETA passed. Contacted Granger and new eta is 12/9 through 12/15. I will find out friday what my new ETA is. :ROFLMAO:

J17GT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
It appears my window sticker changed. I probably haven’t looked at it in a week or so, but now the price went down $1495 and it no longer shows a blend date at the top. The date under ‘SPECIAL ORDER’ that was some November date (I think it was a few days prior to blend date) now shows 12/9/22. I noticed the Ford tracker no longer pulls up the window sticker, so I used the link below with my VIN. Anyone else experience this?

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

***EDIT*** looked at it again, it no longer shows me being charged for the 20” dark alloy wheels that come with the sport package!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Carbon150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Sport F150
Occupation
Sales
It appears my window sticker changed. I probably haven’t looked at it in a week or so, but now the price went down $1495 and it no longer shows a blend date at the top. The date under ‘SPECIAL ORDER’ that was some November date (I think it was a few days prior to blend date) now shows 12/9/22. I noticed the Ford tracker no longer pulls up the window sticker, so I used the link below with my VIN. Anyone else experience this?

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

***EDIT*** looked at it again, it no longer shows me being charged for the 20” dark alloy wheels that come with the sport package!!
I just now happened to notice the exact same thing. Mine also shows 12/9.
I questioned my dealer back when I ordered why the additional charge of $1495, when the description stated the wheels were included? Glad to accept this small prize!

charmai101

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Engineer
For this built week, realistically, when do we expect to receive our trucks on our driveway, considering no chip hold?

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
For this built week, realistically, when do we expect to receive our trucks on our driveway, considering no chip hold?
that is the 1 million dollar question. no one knows.

Check out some of the other posts and you will see that this is a trending issue for the past year or more.

All I can say is have patience and eventually it will show up.

not much else we can do.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
One thing you can count on is that once it hits the dealer you still have another week + before you can pick it up.

So their ETA for shipping I think is really the ETA to Shipping, not to the dealer unlike the email indicates.

So there is that.