Sponsored

10/11 Build Week

dkpag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat - on order...again
Still no sign of the truck. This has to be the most painful part of the process. I think it has been unloaded and waiting for a truck since last Tuesday. It is an hour away.

The 0% offer ending today is not making this any easier.

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Still no sign of the truck. This has to be the most painful part of the process. I think it has been unloaded and waiting for a truck since last Tuesday. It is an hour away.

The 0% offer ending today is not making this any easier.
TOTALLY AGREE!!!! My truck is in town, likely still at the rail yard. Knowing that the 0% interest rebate is ending today is really frustrating. Ugh. I guess that means I need more patience... lol

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Old Farmer - Outstanding in my field
Have you all seen any discussion on the boards here about the replacement(s) - if any - for the FoMoCo incentives starting tomorrow (Nov 02)? I thought we (MY21) owners would get the $3,500 "appreciation credit" but it appears that's only for those buyers that had their MY21 order transferred over to a MY22 order. And PCO's - anybody got a good source for them in the next week to 10 days?

Rumor? Gossip? Hearsay?

dkpag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat - on order...again
This was last years November incentives:

During November 2020, a new Ford F-150 discount reduces the price of select 2020 models by up to $4,000. Ford is also offering a $2,500 discount for select models of the all-new, 2021 F-150.

Sponsored

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Pals says delivered today! Just sent the dealer a text to verify

Confirmed it's in! They need to do whatever paperwork and cleaning so hopefully in the next day or 2 it'll be mine!
Got the call today and the truck is in! Hopefully will be picking it up tomorrow!
Yeah Boy! Go lockdown that 0% interest rate!

Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week kb2nhjt5q9cghp8cv17v1cj1xv7ch61fkhk7olql&rid=giphy

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado

kb2nhjt5q9cghp8cv17v1cj1xv7ch61fkhk7olql&rid=giphy.gif
Unfortunately my dealership sucks and is only offering the price they are if I finance through one of their dumb companies. I'm just gonna go to a local CU and refi. Won't be 0%, but it'll be >3%.

sabresfan08

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150

kb2nhjt5q9cghp8cv17v1cj1xv7ch61fkhk7olql&rid=giphy.gif
I'm probably one of the few leasing. I'm looking to start towing and pick up an RV next year, so I wanted to try it out before I purchased. If it's still got decent value and works for what we need then I'll probably purchase afterwards.

Sponsored

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
How we all doing today?

At least there is still some 0% financing so I'm feeling better now. :) Makes the wait a little easier.

And my dealer did confirm it's in town but not showing off the track yet. It's 13.2 miles from the rail yard to the dealership. 20 minutes down the road! It's gotta be any day now, right?!? My IT guy is gonna be like "What the hell is palsapp and why is Bbass5 refreshing it every 5 minutes???"

Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week sifnfe9u7bf3domcbk063ov871n8kitv3ymrx8dc&rid=giphy

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
How we all doing today?

At least there is still some 0% financing so I'm feeling better now. :) Makes the wait a little easier.

And my dealer did confirm it's in town but not showing off the track yet. It's 13.2 miles from the rail yard to the dealership. 20 minutes down the road! It's gotta be any day now, right?!? My IT guy is gonna be like "What the hell is palsapp and why is Bbass5 refreshing it every 5 minutes???"

sifnfe9u7bf3domcbk063ov871n8kitv3ymrx8dc&rid=giphy.gif
So close! FWIW, mine sat in the railyard for 1 week. I've got an appointment at 4:00 today to go pick it up!

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Well, after the dealership tried to pull some shit I finally have the truck.

They tried charging me 5k more than our agreed on price, then after it was sorted they tried saying the agreed on price included the 1k rebate. I finally got them to agree to our purchase price. They didn't wanna give me anything worthwhile for my trade, so it's going to Vroom!
Sponsored