Sponsored

05/16 Build Week

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Who is going to be the 1st delivery winner? I still can't believe I may see mine in 3 weeks! I need to get my current one detailed and put up for sale soon.

Is there a way to track the truck convoy?
No way to track truck convoy. For me the truck convoy just drove the truck to the rail yard.

Mine was supposed to arrive at a rail yard yesterday, tracking the rail car it shows it will be there tomorrow. The same destination was initially estimated to be reached Sunday, and then Monday, and now Tuesday morning.

I already bought refundable tickets to fly up on Saturday to go get it, hopefully I can use these. I also bought 2 more tickets for mid and late June. :)

I called my dealer and he was very annoyed with my excitement and eagerness to get an update. Why are they ruining the experience so much? The dealer can at least try to be helpful. I'm convinced that if I'm able to get railcar updates, then they can do the same if not more! I've only called my dealer 3 times since my order 6 months ago. Surely they should be better at this.
Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
No way to track truck convoy. For me the truck convoy just drove the truck to the rail yard.

Mine was supposed to arrive at a rail yard yesterday, tracking the rail car it shows it will be there tomorrow. The same destination was initially estimated to be reached Sunday, and then Monday, and now Tuesday morning.

I already bought refundable tickets to fly up on Saturday to go get it, hopefully I can use these. I also bought 2 more tickets for mid and late June. :)

I called my dealer and he was very annoyed with my excitement and eagerness to get an update. Why are they ruining the experience so much? The dealer can at least try to be helpful. I'm convinced that if I'm able to get railcar updates, then they can do the same if not more! I've only called my dealer 3 times since my order 6 months ago. Surely they should be better at this.
Who is your dealer?

RR89

First Name
Poindexter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
It wasn't that long ago, you put down a deposit and had to wait for the dealer to call you in 8-12 weeks. You guys are lucky to have all this info to play with. Ford could obviously do better here but what is the incentive to make it better?

Would you pay for some kind of "detailed build update schedule"? I'd probably pay $199 for a detailed location and status tracking plus some assembly line pictures or video.

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
I'm also on Norfolk Southern, railcar TTGX702840. It left Cleveland this morning!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My first shipping estimate was June 1-7, this morning ford chat said June 3-9. They do not have any shipping info for today, which does not have much confidence for the 9th.

PCHANDLER858

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor (On Order)
New to the group! "Ordertrack" app shows that my truck is "in transit" with no Shipping Info populated, however the Ford Tracker site still shows Built (5/31/22) with a circle (not a checkmark). Not sure which one is accurate (I'm hoping the Ordertrack status isπŸ™‚).

Dealer says ETA is 6/26/22 - 7/2/22.

We shall see!

VIN: 1FTEW1E83NFB31369

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
New to the group! "Ordertrack" app shows that my truck is "in transit" with no Shipping Info populated, however the Ford Tracker site still shows Built (5/31/22) with a circle (not a checkmark). Not sure which one is accurate (I'm hoping the Ordertrack status isπŸ™‚).

We shall see!

Often the ordertrack app is a little ahead and it takes the Ford tracker a day to catch up.

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB

PCHANDLER858

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tremor (On Order)

We shall see!

Status on the ford tracking site was just updated to "Shipped"!

Ford F-150 05/16 Build Week Screenshot 2022-06-06 141416

Sponsored

Sjeagles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT BAP Ordered
Occupation
Emergency Management

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Putting it here since nobody else really cares: I continue to very frustrated with this process. Truck has been on a train for days now and estimated arrival time just gets postponed every day by 24 hours. How can a company like ford allow a vendor to not provide accurate updates. The rail company is transporting millions of dollars of ford assets and they don’t know where it is.

β€œI’m want my truck dammit”, he said with a petulant and childlike tone, to which FMC just laughed and laughed and laughed.

OP
OP

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Putting it here since nobody else really cares: I continue to very frustrated with this process. Truck has been on a train for days now and estimated arrival time just gets postponed every day by 24 hours. How can a company like ford allow a vendor to not provide accurate updates. The rail company is transporting millions of dollars of ford assets and they don’t know where it is.

β€œI’m want my truck dammit”, he said with a petulant and childlike tone, to which FMC just laughed and laughed and laughed.
Mine was built on 5/24 and is still sitting in Dearborn (no holds per for chat) or wherever the Michigan plant is located.

djacobsen6

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302A
My truck been built since May 25th sitting in parking lot at Kansas City plant waiting to get shipped out.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Mine was built on 5/24 and is still sitting in Dearborn (no holds per for chat) or wherever the Michigan plant is located.
i feel your pain. It’s incredibly frustrating, six months later and hundreds of posts and many many many hours later, we are so close yet still so far.
To be fair, deep down I always expected mine to come mid to late June, so from the beginnings I was preparing myself for this timeframe.
Sponsored